Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

2 Dating Case Studies with Push and Native traffic

PropellerAds

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
PropellerAds Multisource advertising platform
Hey everyone!

Want some hot stories about push and native traffic? Dating is what you need :eek: Today we've prepared 2 case studies about dating. Check out:

[Case Study 1]: The USA, 50% ROI and ... drum roll ... our new advertising format Native Ads!

Ad Format: Native Ads
Offer: AsianBeauties from Neverblue
Campaign period: Mar 30, 2019 – Apr 7, 2019
GEO: USA
Total spent: $934
Total Revenue: $1397
Net profit: $463
ROI: 50%

No surprises here, people enjoy browsing websites and clicking the images. I like that too. And that’s why I decided to try Native Ads.

I’m not a pro. Previously I ran some Push campaigns, and before that, worked with Facebook ads. I’ll tell you about my first experience with Native ads.

An offer, landing page, and a pre-lander

I chose a dating offer with $5.25 payout per registration in the US. Well, not a bad payout for that GEO. The landing page I got from Neverblue. Users needed to fill in the registration form, and then they’ll have an opportunity to chat with a pretty girl.

>>>READ MORE HERE<<<

[Case Study 2]: Be-2 offer, Romania + Push Notifications

Ad format Push Notifications
Offer: Be-2, Cpamatica
The campaign period: Dec 25, 2018 – Jan 20, 2019
Geo: Romania
Spent: $217
Revenue: $410
Net profit: $193
ROI: 89%

Offers, landing pages, payout models

This time around an offer for Romania – pay per lead ($1,36) – has drawn my attention. Even a plain and simple adaptive LP didn’t scare me off (there weren’t any other landing pages or pre-landers).

I chose tried-and-true Push traffic from PropellerAds with CPM pricing model. Compared to CPC, CPM model is much more profitable for clickable ad creatives; I knew this from my experience. But, anyhow, you have to test everything thoroughly in every single case.

->READ MORE HERE<-

Let's discuss these stories here or in our Telegram chat - PropellerAds Affiliate Club | ENGLISH CHAT

MI
Back