The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Aditya Saha

affiliate
Hello guys,

I'm Aditya, from India. This thread is for motivation and not meant for bragging.
I know those earnings are pretty low. But this for the newbies who are still reading and not taking action! I was not earning even a single dime and was afraid to invest as it might backfire and I could loose all my money. I don't have a day job as I am a student. So I decided to go for free traffic YouTube and Facebook in my case. I will share some tutorials if you guys want. I would have been a successful affiliate if I took action in the past. But past is past and the good thing is that I'm taking action now and getting results.

Don't just read!

READ->ORGANIZE->PLAN->ACTION->$$$$

Here are my earning for this month!
OGADS
dwwnRhM.png

CPAGRIP
5Pr0y93.png

Thanks for reading!
Have a great day!

Congrats @Aditya Saha, great results for the beginning!! Don't underestimate it and go on with your good work.
... I would have been a successful affiliate if I took action in the past. But past is past and the good thing is that I'm taking action now and getting results...
In the Internet there is no past. In the Internet everything is presence. Don't allow the procastination gaining the upper hand, and you will win.
Take massive, but imperfekt action!! If you wait until you are perfect, then you will never do something ;)

To me I can not even term this as bragging, I know that each and every time that we share what we are earning in regards to our targets, then we are motivating several persons reading the post. Some time the tasks can be too challenging and you may take forever to break even. This are the times that such posts will be very vital and of great importance. I will say congrats and keep up with the spirit. Team getters....

If $20 is small, then what about those people in the Africa, and those they have $1 mil on the dessert.

Appreciate every small thing you've earn, it's no meaning everyday pursuing the high. Then you will just distance yourself from reality.

Anyway, looking forward for the guide and good luck!

That's actually really good - especially if it's all organic traffic :) Good luck and can't wait to hear when you're making 100/day :D

MI
Back