The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

~100% ROI the past 7 days

Hey Luke very impressive. One question i funded $50 to my account at DNTX. I realize they only have a on site tracker. Im trying to use voluum on it. What are the parameters i should use and i also can't find a postback url for them to be used on voluum. Thank you i appreciate it and keep on killing it.

Hey Luke very impressive. One question i funded $50 to my account at DNTX. I realize they only have a on site tracker. Im trying to use voluum on it. What are the parameters i should use and i also can't find a postback url for them to be used on voluum. Thank you i appreciate it and keep on killing it.
Here are the token parameters for DNTX: DNTX – The Traffic Marketplace – CPV, Zero-Click & PPC

They don't support postback URLs, so just leave that in blank.

Actually tracking the conversions does not change no matter what traffic source you use. You still setup everything the same as I showed in my review:
Tracking a PeerFly Campaign using Voluum

The difference is when you setup DNTX in Voluum as a traffic source:

JV169nT.png

So does that mean I could still track them on voluum, I just can't track conversions? If there's no postback url or pixel, how would their on site tracker track conversions?
You don't need to track conversions on the traffic source. Just track them in voluum.

In fact, even if they traffic source allows you to se a postback, I normally don't use them because some traffic sources have their own internal media buy team and they can rip off your campaigns.

The example above is from DNTX. They're similar to ZeroPark. I'm going to be publishing a review of them soon on my blog :)

Hi @LukePeerFly ,
Do you have any updates on this (or similar) case study of DNTX traffic?
I was searching for any reference to DNTX on your blog but didn't found anything.
I know you are a very busy person and writing good article for you blog can take time, so we all here at this forum would be really gratefull if you post here at least few hints, thoughts and ideas about DNTX or redirect/domain traffic. :)

Thank you.

banners
Back