“Propeller”/  MyBid

10 Landing Pages for dating vertical

PureLander

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
PureLander
Here is a collection of 10 landing pages for DATING VERTICAL (I wanted to post more, and I promise to do every while)
Landing Page 1 :
1.gif

Landing Page 2:
2.gif

Landing Page 3:
3.gif

Landing Page 4:
4.gif

Landing Page 5:
5.gif

Landing Page 6:
6.png

Landing Page 7 :
7.gif

Landing Page 8:
8.gif

Landing Page 9:
9.png

Landing Page 10:
10.png

Hope you'll find the LPs that fit your needs among this collection, and for sure, there are more cool templates in PureLander, feel free to check them out.
AND HEY!!!! Don't miss the LANDING RIPPER tool! It allows you to get any 'Landing page' online. Yup! Any Landing Page!
if there's any LP that caught your attention, just give its URL to 'LANDING RIPPER' and Ta-Daah! You got it now!
Landing Ripper PureLander.png
>> If you have any question related to Landing Pages or hosting, leave them below in the comments :D

- Samira

Attachments

• 3.zip
    44.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 10.zip
    295.2 KB · Views: 246
  • 9.zip
    189.1 KB · Views: 284
  • 8.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 262
  • 7.zip
    24.3 KB · Views: 225
  • 6.zip
    455.2 KB · Views: 275
  • 5.zip
    513.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 4.zip
    397.3 KB · Views: 263
  • 1.zip
    169.6 KB · Views: 238
  • 2.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 328
Thanks, Samira, this looks really interesting and helps in getting more ideas. Although I would say that the dating vertical really gives you the biggest opportunities to express your creativity and be original. :)

So how to use them for offers
You can upload them to your own server/site. You'll need it parked somewhere so you can link to it for traffic promotion.

Re landers on WP, I did do that once quite a while ago to do some A/B testing. The page loaded painfully slow, I took it down.

Edit: If memory serves, I did not do anything with the code in WP, just uploaded the finish product. Load speed was too slow there.

PureLander allows you to edit pages, any way you want, assuming you know how. You own the page once you download it, so you can do anything you like with it. You will at least need to add your affiliate link to the code in the appropriate spot, of course. If you don't know how, it's not too difficult, just get someone to show you. Same with any text or images you want to change.

Last edited:
Here is a collection of 10 landing pages for DATING VERTICAL (I wanted to post more, and I promise to do every while)
Landing Page 1 :
View attachment 22960
Landing Page 2:
View attachment 22962
Landing Page 3:
View attachment 22963
Landing Page 4:
View attachment 22964
Landing Page 5:
View attachment 22965
Landing Page 6:
View attachment 22961
Landing Page 7 :
View attachment 22966
Landing Page 8:
View attachment 22967
Landing Page 9:
View attachment 22968
Landing Page 10:
View attachment 22969

Hope you'll find the LPs that fit your needs among this collection, and for sure, there are more cool templates in PureLander, feel free to check them out.
AND HEY!!!! Don't miss the LANDING RIPPER tool! It allows you to get any 'Landing page' online. Yup! Any Landing Page!
if there's any LP that caught your attention, just give its URL to 'LANDING RIPPER' and Ta-Daah! You got it now!
>> If you have any question related to Landing Pages or hosting, leave them below in the comments :D

- Samira
hello team.can you please tell me if this landing pages are working with wordpress.and if not..cand you suggest me a source where I cand find some landers for dating niche that are working with wordpress.tks

So how to use them for offers

tree
|DocumentRoot
__|wordpress root
___add <Landing page directory>

Lets call that directory (folder) lp/*
tree

|DocumentRoot __|WordPress root/lp

the URL to use:

https://www.example.com/lp

make some sub-directories if you want 1, 2, 3
the URL to use:

https://www.example.com/lp/1 ... 2, 3

The landing pages can be installed in those directories, under the WordPress root, and be called (opened) directly because they have no association with WordPress.

This is the scenario if you only have one domain on your server and it's a WordPress site
Your TLS Certificate (SSL) will function because it is issued for that domain name = nothing to do there;
If you need to use FTP/SFTP you will need to upload the files of the landing page along with the directory.

Last edited:
banners
Back