The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review $1,566,800 in 365 Days - Internet Jetset

JOHN CRESTANI INTERNET JETSET’ COURSE REVIEW:

First of all, John Crestani gives you access to an exclusive free webinar – providing you with in-depth training on how he started his internet-based business from scratch and how you can follow in his footsteps as a successful affiliate marketer.

When you watch his webinar, he shows you full step-by-step training on:
  • Why online marketing is the best place to start as an Entrepreneur
  • 3 things you need for crafting a 6 to 7-figure per year business
  • How to choose your niche market
  • How to generate your very first affiliate commission today
  • How to create an income that’s on autopilot
  • There’s also a live ‘Q & A’ session after the webinar

WHO IS THIS ‘JOHN CRESTANI’ DUDE?

At the age of 28, John Crestani got fired from his job (one he truly hated) and built up a digital business that made him $500,000 per month (yup, half a million dollars) while he traveled around the globe.

He founded the ‘Super Affiliate System’ (12-week training course) and also ‘Nutryst’ (affiliate network). In addition, he’s now the founder of the new ‘Internet Jetset’ system.

WHAT TRAINING’S INCLUDED IN THE ‘INTERNET JETSET’ COURSE?
John’s 8-hour “action-jam-packed” system consists of a number of thorough training modules on your first commissions, preparing your mind, choosing your offers, using Google, Youtube, and Facebook for free traffic, overcoming your limits, and copywriting.

But there’s no doubt more modules and updates will be added to the platform in the coming months.

I really like the fact, the training is an awesome mixture of steps for both building a profitable business on the web and also mindset preparation to ensure you stay on the right track with your biz.

In my experience as an affiliate, “MINDSET” is a highly important factor when it comes to SUCCESS! So I’m glad it’s also an aspect that John teaches us affiliates.

Let’s have a very quick glance at some of the cool stuff you will learn inside the ‘IJ’ course:
  • How to make your first affiliate commissions within only 2 hours of joining IJ
  • A secret trick for combining Amazon and Facebook to make instant money
  • How to remove ‘Shiny Object Syndrome’ for preventing failure online
  • The #1 culprit for causing the loss of business focus
  • How to set up a WordPress blog
  • The affiliate networks that pay the most, and how to join the programs
  • Two ways to use Google for targeted free traffic
  • John’s super special trick for finding long-tail keywords for high intent & traffic
  • Using the Google Keyword Planner tool
  • And plenty more…
In addition, you can buy into the ‘Xtreme Case Study Archive’ – giving you numerous successful case studies that you can implement into your own online biz. Think of it as a kinda “cheat sheet” if you will.

PROS
  • The costs of the program are very reasonable
  • High-quality & thorough step-by-step video training
  • Assignments to complete for encouraging you to take ACTION!
  • John goes out of his way to help you succeed
  • The traffic techniques are free and effective
  • The platform is very newbie-friendly
  • There’s an active community of successful marketers for help & support
  • John Crestani is an honest, inspirational, credible & reputable guy
CONS
  • The basic course doesn’t offer training on ‘paid’ traffic techniques
  • An additional fee will be required to host your WordPress site
  • There aren’t any tools included in your membership
VERDICT: 9/10

Last edited by a moderator:
So what does this have to do in the success and bragging section?

Are you just promoting John's program with your affiliate link or have you had success applying what he teaches inside the course?

Seems like Google doesn't like the OP spamming his affiliate links:

this goo.gl shortlink has been disabled. It was found to be violating our Terms of Service.

earnings.png
did anyone notice the CTR around 6%!!!!

With all due respect TJ. How is buying ads on native ad networks blackhat?
that doesn't surprise me.

I never said buying ads on native networks was blackhat. I said, "John Crestani is completely black hat. This is not a black hat community." There is a significant difference between your implication and my statement. John Crestani is completely, totally, black hat! I have been through all of his materials. By his own statements he is a black hat marketer. He admits it. He is proud of it.

If you feel the need to promote black hat, do it somewhere else. Violating the TOS of networks and social platforms is not what we do here. We are a white hat and grey hat community. In an industry that has fraud making up as much as 40% of the annual gross revenue, almost doubling our cost of ads because of fraud protection and detection expenses, and reducing our ROI as a result of their ad volume spend, one would think you would prefer to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

[QUOTE = "abdellahi, post: 473198, участник: 105556"] кто-нибудь заметил CTR около 6% !!!! [/ QUOTE]
Что уже фантазия, и поэтому просто пахнет обманом.

English please!

I never said buying ads on native networks was blackhat. I said, "John Crestani is completely black hat. This is not a black hat community." There is a significant difference between your implication and my statement. John Crestani is completely, totally, black hat! I have been through all of his materials. By his own statements he is a black hat marketer. He admits it. He is proud of it.

If you feel the need to promote black hat, do it somewhere else. Violating the TOS of networks and social platforms is not what we do here. We are a white hat and grey hat community. In an industry that has fraud making up as much as 40% of the annual gross revenue, almost doubling our cost of ads because of fraud protection and detection expenses, and reducing our ROI as a result of their ad volume spend, one would think you would prefer to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

No harm intended TJ. What educational programs would you recommended to white hat affiliates to learn from?

No harm intended TJ. What educational programs would you recommended to white hat affiliates to learn from?

Communities like this, networking at summits and conventions (building relationships), and independent research, are the top three.

There are definitely courses of value out there. However, keep in mind that any course is typically from a single mind, or a handful of minds. In a community like this, you have thousands upon thousands of minds to draw from.

All of us that earn, know for a fact that we can earn without fraud. We all know that we can learn new procedures, tactics, and strategies through collaboration.

The most important thing to remember is to collaborate with others in the field. Others that are earning. Others that know that by working together we all stand a chance of doing well.

What stops most is not the lack of available knowledge, it is the defiance and laziness that most encounter in their lives that keeps them from successfully launching a business in this industry. There are literally hundreds of thousands trying to get into this business at any given moment and the vast majority fail not because they can't find the answers, it's because they defy what is required to make it work. They don't want to invest, they don't want to research and study everyday, they don't want to spend an entire workday making it come together, and so on. They simply defy the requirements and get lazy about it all. I say, turn off the TV, save a few thousand dollars, create a schedule for learning and implementing, start building relationships in the industry, and never give up. TREAT IT LIKE A BUSINESS!

Communities like this, networking at summits and conventions (building relationships), and independent research, are the top three.

There are definitely courses of value out there. However, keep in mind that any course is typically from a single mind, or a handful of minds. In a community like this, you have thousands upon thousands of minds to draw from.

All of us that earn, know for a fact that we can earn without fraud. We all know that we can learn new procedures, tactics, and strategies through collaboration.

The most important thing to remember is to collaborate with others in the field. Others that are earning. Others that know that by working together we all stand a chance of doing well.

What stops most is not the lack of available knowledge, it is the defiance and laziness that most encounter in their lives that keeps them from successfully launching a business in this industry. There are literally hundreds of thousands trying to get into this business at any given moment and the vast majority fail not because they can't find the answers, it's because they defy what is required to make it work. They don't want to invest, they don't want to research and study everyday, they don't want to spend an entire workday making it come together, and so on. They simply defy the requirements and get lazy about it all. I say, turn off the TV, save a few thousand dollars, create a schedule for learning and implementing, start building relationships in the industry, and never give up. TREAT IT LIKE A BUSINESS!

Well said TJ. I started 11 years ago with nothing. Saved everything I could. Wasted so much money on ridiculous courses, dream merchants and outdated information courses until I found one or two mentors that changed everything for me. I only run paid traffic. 100% WHITE HAT and have never had any problems with affiliate networks or direct advertisers. I agree with you many people get distracted by the next shiny object. This is a business and the only way to get REAL results is to treat it as such. The right knowledge and persistence is key....so are 15 hour days sometimes but if you manage to make it through all the learning, failures and frustrations, then your more than likely going to be successful. Campaigns come and go, but knowledge and fundamentals will always be there.

MI
Back