The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Сase Study: $3450 Profit with Free Traffic from Social Networks to TikTok with iMonetizeIt

iMonetizeIt

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
iMonetizeIt
IMI mailout-3 (29).png

Source: Tik-Tok
Сompany: iMonetizeIt
Offer: iMonetizeIt Smartlink
Advertise period: 01.05 - 31.07
Geo: US
Profit: $3463.7
Spend: $12
Salut, dear friends!
Today I'm going to show you the technique to advertise traffic from Tik-Tok to Dating. In this case study I would like to explain each detail step by step, attaching screenshots, for a clearer explanation of my actions. All useful links will be at the end of the case study.

First of all, I set up a cell phone brand Apple - iPhone 7, a memory of 128GB. A new Apple ID account was created, for a new email. The registration country of the account was the USA. To register a user from that country, I was used to generating random personalities.

After registering my account, I reset my device to factory settings with all content on my phone deleted. With a clean phone, I began the setup process. The phone language was set to English and the country to United States. Disabled the password code for convenience, logged into my Apple ID account, and then went through a quick setup process item by item:

- Disabling code-password.
- Disabling geo-positioning
- Disabling Siri
- Disabling Screen Time
- Disabling iPhone Analytics
- Any color theme, no "Zoom

Then, when I got to the main menu of the phone, I opened the AppStore and downloaded the following applications: Tik-Tok, Telegram, Windscibe VPN. First of all, we go to Telegram, and download avatars for accounts, prepare creatives and copy the text for BIO.

3oEJ_hBOXuGZBCGkzcZ-sjhtMkpdHsfDV4hoKh9H0q7HAeoIPRaMQr_gb1R6fUUdoXC8_xWOaIphzGwStRqAtsKOAidGHRQgv6c6M--WR5rHu3PVx_QoN0YLSfMLK4rhgXL8Jras

- Where you can get the creatives for advertising?
It's easy. Open Tik-Tok and start scrolling through the feed. Looking for videos where girls dance, preferably the video had from 100 thousand likes. Download about 150 videos at once. Videos from Tik-Tok can be downloaded without a watermark through the service.

Buy a VPN Windscribe account. It costs about $1 and after buying - log in it. We immediately pop up a dialog box that offers permission to turn on a VPN. Click "Allow". Then choose any of the proposed locations in the USA. For example: US East - Boston. Wait a few seconds when it turns on and then you are done.
9F_gDY_d4v-S_r0WpxL0pgxIVfQFq4goHm8AAQcxoWCUZ7y0OBCnPSP2KEeryP7NuEifFR4teKwpTl3662PKTA5JC74wHW24lupKfxCVMr7Jca8mgxDnCAdA4d1ZXMMmlSHx4nZG

This method can be used to set up the phone for absolutely any GEO you want. This setting allows you to cast the necessary GEO with a minimum amount of time.

Now we need to create our own sound in Tik-Tok, to which we will upload our videos. Open the app and start the account registration process. Choose the registration process via phone or email.
9Yt_5zv35UoYR611V0cULQfk7JUJ-Qgd8Gkz-CEdZ68iJSQMMjQ7mkwO21B1bF5FLLSI1Xwk35Pxd53fc-6K1klm8X2eTycPLJtlT-a_7Nx2eGAjRRzsO7L-4E02uCrT9L0xaNZp

We will register accounts on the phone, as it is more useful and faster. Press "Use phone or email". Choose your date of birth. I usually put my birth year, 1995. Next, you need to enter the phone number. We register for UK numbers since they are the cheapest in the market. Take the phone number in the service and input it. Enter received code. We enter the password, which must have no less than 8 symbols, numbers and a special symbol (question mark, exclamation mark). Type the login account, any set of letters and numbers.
We go into our profile, click on the button "Edit Profile".
OdsEomzXX8ZH5yFXP9gq9Sp3GtSNApfXamQ4FPG8VO3jcugjiccUtwhjVpBj3Ca0SdrhfEmbOYDPJmt3zpNdUBC80xv2Aeyq1z3pTnn0HhCu5VsO298ykkyrchQPBdoo-qkQhbrZ

Put the avatar you prepared in the beginning. Since this is a sound, I usually put a black background on the avatar. Then in the "Name" field we write the text, for example "CHECK PROFILE".
Now our task is to record the music. To do this on the computer, open any audio, which will be popular in the U.S. (See music charts). Open the camera in Tik-Tok, put the phone on any surface so that we have a black background, turn on the music from any other device and start recording.
ci-zgRSo2NHDi5zkdHkNCuZc3GUBgMzekewOPbiStt5h-3A-AvHCjakgqzgNbn3TreHSZMdMVpSwPuglpkheolLuDewV77qgmXcfqyU1S9aEMpxnb_VArt-QFbsfaxHa9RshFWW8

Shoot about 10-12 seconds and then post our video. Once our video has uploaded, close the app and reopen it. Open our video that we just uploaded and click on the record icon in the bottom right corner.
ADVwhRkd_fGiknVTxL4Apv51IJJCcu-hv_A9wpUSqOYWukh-lTaJWZUgzIl4qlShYSrBFEqajlTrFzSD-lBx0dPnlSw6LliMqoJLwnECyFS-3dGJDos44vaB1pP_Q0nyyB1dqa7J

Change the name of the sound. I write the text something like: "NEED DATING CHECK PROFILE". You can experiment.
QWqhZoCoqK_LC8BrpbNkXAQBUqtKrGQTjdMr9AGnOIiWwY4jFXSNjJlp7ZGFbTmnpvvaBElxs7Tb0Grux46Hv0R-t6iCgM8LFm1MIxKKt2x1nO1PBR_8IzuJHZevtrkdBT3WA7pe

Now we're all prepared to upload videos to our sound. Create a second account, from which we will upload our creatives. We do the registration of the account also on the UK GEO phone. The registration process is not different from the first. We set the avatar, you can put a girl, you can also black screen. They practically do not look at avatars. In the "Name" type in any female name. In BIO type in any attractive text. Proceed to advertise the video on our sound.
nM4QahvmzPcK0ozOgLqamgZBq5iwgvzJfUqaelqFtZ_Myke337TSTjUg-cTkyFd-do1hWy0QC0kI7UqBrJcY1qo-MJhFe4FVe6BiEIKlEABOikf4pZ9Hd0gn92k0TGnYLMukg_L2

Open a Tik-Tok search and search there for our first account.
ZjmThDi7RVO1kz6GaLUB-qMMnFwJbwcrD5tl_-kxMmaNFW00QGlfCeDpy_Giz-4TWuGxap7i0UsrSEVsilNmr3pOCtASiYaW-GH4e3-kVXRWmBIKfRsGpwvCX7J6DcCunLrVvHmQ

Open it, open our finished video on this account. Click on the record icon in the bottom right corner. You see a big red "Use this sound" button.
_D9vGUFnfmZ7CHfR4_KH7FVn9nPRBOQ62ULOamRe8dE3xOZ47gs_6ECae3m5K26bAT_tMaSUNtYr_rPNCwgf_lurtwCBMBjT2aNqU1nxII_urV63Wbl8gRq4TGoM17IiOlqsxNNx

Click on it. Then in the lower left corner you see the "Effects" icon.
GZASroyfeFTxr11pVApE18lLrn8RJzwKtGbqhQI3El1SPKSfAhvR9tqAePvXTxLwItiOdI-OyHAnV4uV05tf-KLJot90c3lf2s9-GlrFkp4EOVHD7QX4SUCKp0PqljSZd_Yt4lNq

Press. Select the "Green Screen" tab and find this icon.
jE63I1j4NDiFysB4GlHdy_1NDuy-YlNY460Ns_pq-II0aEqKa3n32WmD8QZurbtsgfUcewzGpTjqMIkZc659qpLeZdWC42huRH6J4yjwrtJd1BFp94XN-8pYIZL-OXcbowkTkIKL

We get a window, with all our downloaded creations. Choose our video, click "Next".

wFJlvrfrcvg7Y0x86z3gY6VTEQX72lV_kvRFP9jYk_r9vWsw3eoctpJNDCepz2CJUk5emAvIbKSH0D0FDVlP_FWNBGRaz1FQHf1G8PkJOUS71tBtHrT_MUgIKdj60q2xSjRKi2ET

Next, point the camera at the monitor screen and start filming. After the shooting is over, write the text "Tap on sound" on the video, select it in any color. Pressing the "Next" button, we publish our video.

CUjZfZX9mBHnd9Eo1rjUs_YQqtt2ZT8EpBtgIbqtMRnF2ABi3PaU8b6acw5RzPfGdN-WQtcPGFJeaXDsgpx8tA6EYwcXYwgK0n1GVDgT7K2URzLWsAaX2QkBdkLxhSlBR-GwQ-Ph

Repeat this operation 5 more times, so that we have a total of 6 videos on our account.
After you finish advertising the video, we need to put a link to our account. Do the following steps:

1)
3TRuamR2OowBcwmXti1AxfFoMfHZF_ecGdO5RVOCPwjnkOWajdd_pjWTaW-Xx45vlQdpgOoFmQwp2DpXvCClj-BnoiPkgYSty4Xm6iDMEYI8ozVqVVrJANH9dKt4Rl94ZRBoMqAF

2)
bPpksTaVY74_KKSicUIhnmLxTCGj07_hv6hYnhYsuKgHWCXTTYY7vgAiqRiBHRPfOUquyiy5MG9elDlpqwaXSqtjRSkZezWaqdBssfPd9BtPu_dZym_KI5VN5O0VUrSYhr3_KjhV

3)
BmzqIdFKd1nTwB5t1Mm2Q5pWmmHaZyX1ReL6aLJRyHsNv8FXrzjgqfURoINk2IDWYqoXQJ8symfkhnr_LmOvUCXIqik2RllnqEWwR8rbLXQcB8FRXwNd2eLKIC_4IWnqtGVJ59xu

4)
gPxlBTjuVjreLO1TuCNuNknxt23bcErvQwx-kuLl4AhtSsJbSfs1Lb8VeEXERkMn4YpYUwjjvRKzaApZjuj5WkUl-pdlwioFlWDtnvZnKalUKMG4N0-l4SK4s7NIbvhShfyaMH-k

5)
WmckPNoCtdB8Ivq22mO4OOir9spHZ8_xExcL0WFG1-LgyEbmN9gxVMf859PNDS9RWqL_DfOZ5us3f5MHw-9a-lYBqCSvA78ht8bMGXS2wtWGpdSq-CLJFM_zh-wZZsgG7hizEBMe

6)
lioxeJYUxgDPZ3sEHDObJdoObe4Oqn-ITHYW8x-bPQ5GuQRwTt-UWLkiR0Nki6vNaHeC_UwvOoUaPszWrEr-267PD8zgq_4HmcD1C1CY--sJPWQCuvtFF8hSOae9onwUVAUwOWFG

7)
vACQ3MyJiqMIiL-Xa6DwR5vjf3wPTq18XPki9TasbXGdhr0CRnv3Eip6QTb3TiU82jqGj0BFtPf9GdL50nd3CwOiaqO4K3z0KkZaWcW6YWWQTWjHEo-EA5pE0t_gUtKDeLK84Y4f

And then in the "Website" field put our link from iMonetizeIt

ckT_4ojxJXcbF6rJ5cpuzRH5SrjVYskKFcO4R74fqy-uYXlfetbaAcMeSk67FMZo3Fv7nCFJABkjZN_wdEauTNCCCR5Q5dIJytqmv4cUEDWmSLGcbsptLaKfNgP2DmUZgncI0TAt

Then we just go into the phone settings, log out of the Apple account and reset the phone to factory settings with content deleted.

Next time we set up the phone, also download three applications, turn on VPN, download creatives, enter Tik-Tok, register, make an account and start the process of downloading videos immediately, as we did with the second account. We make two accounts, put the links, and reset the phone to factory settings. Perform this procedure as many times as possible to get as much traffic as possible.

About the domain, so as not to insert such a long link smartlinks and not to use shortener, I purchased a domain on namecheap and did a redirect there. It's simple, look at the screenshots.
J4FSmoHFlunCoo00ChJPYTCBGJsmDWq_i1au3dfeZdrPvXf0ftJhX1um_PpSI4alqbcqSef1ff3zJ7skx5bL-6-Eaf0xZEQG8ajXrlbXYyLbcWnQWkFTlzqeeSKu-4ZAV7oNSjK8

gI4nkIYmMknw23BI1gkHMJkchNbgJwN6PCeN45xh4WoQnK7OhKrqgOT21BEFbjNsJ6js9eSjrkABZxHJw7hMaKZZOHAtcUkWnjBENUc_B052uZJ3xzllrk3D_jhYUTzhXeErmmlz

Done. The beautiful domain is with us. I always put it in the profile link.

Results.
On average, the account gets from 50 thousand to several million views. At the very minimum, it gets about 45 thousand views, the total number of likes ~1900, as well as 540 subscribers and 40 comments on all the videos. These are the most minimal figures, in the case of a bad account. Usually, these numbers are much higher. An example of an account:
AV5hDq2x7dv7xba3aW1T7uXM-AKLoIEek2ahcQFwBqRHxlJ_Ng4d75CRK_wzJat5ggIlx8-GtUVNXzS70xcmHpH2zSUSV3ea-yuYd_2qYqxEtVLt22PeUl1ZdQrpdGUYpIJupk8O

Here's another example. The account had 29,000 likes, 12,000 subscribers, 100 comments, and 367,000 views. GEO was also the US.
s5JjghG-JiQsr5JDHOVGxhh4WEKQmPDYv4ShtNTAjc4EHtvcn4k1yTkkZcM8-kMlLVkSdy1Rzkfvozj-Oph1_epze22mQOiWtADMvqo7yoqDH4v7eZKi6chz9IIoKRnbIQyixr_O

Advertising period: 01.05 - 31.07.

The traffic was not every day, only 150 accounts were made.

US GEO was used only. Other GEOs were not used, because the US had huge amounts of potential traffic. Besides the US, there was traffic from the UK, CA, DE and others, but not in big volumes.

The cost of one account - $0.02 (150 accounts were bought).
The cost of the domain on namecheap - $5.99.
Buying a VPN - ~$1.
Buying clean sim to register Apple ID - $1.95.

Costs: ~$12
Earned: $3476.57
Clean profit: $3464.57

Statistics for May
%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B9-png.23809

Statistics for June
%D0%B8%D1%8E%D0%BD%D1%8C-png.23810

Statistics for July
%D0%B8%D1%8E%D0%BB%D1%8C-png.23811

Total statistics for 3 months
%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%89%D0%B0%D1%8F-1-png.23812

Useful Links:
Identity generator: Get a whole new identity at the Fake Name Generator
Buy VPN: Аренда интернет-магазинов аккаунтов и цифровых товаров
Download Tik-Tok videos: Download TikTok videos without watermark
Buy numbers: Виртуальные номера для верификации аккаунтов по самым низким ценам

Good luck and profit to all!

Going to read this through 5-6 more times and give it a go. I hope you dont mind the occasional pm for guidance and help. Im new to the IM world and just getting my feet wet in 2022. I am no guru but I am determined and constant!

I hope you dont mind the occasional pm for guidance and help.

Not PM's, post in the community! This is a community where we share the information we get and ask the questions we have. It's called collaboration and it is how everyone benefits!

Hi

iMonetizeIt

That was a very nice case study , but 2 quick questions. The Iphone must be brand new or simply can be a second hand? And the money, how you earned them? Did you just put the credit card details on Iphone?

Going to read this through 5-6 more times and give it a go. I hope you dont mind the occasional pm for guidance and help. Im new to the IM world and just getting my feet wet in 2022. I am no guru but I am determined and constant!
Good luck!
Hi

iMonetizeIt

That was a very nice case study , but 2 quick questions. The Iphone must be brand new or simply can be a second hand? And the money, how you earned them? Did you just put the credit card details on Iphone?
Hi, that guy.
Nice questions!
1) It makes no difference
2) About the money. The business account was enabled, and there were links pinned to the account itself that were a call to click on.

Great post!
My question is how you redirect that traffic to the offer?
How you insert the link? is it in the bio or in the description of the video?
Hello!
Thank you for question.
The traffic redirect was done with iMonetizeIt, directing users to the link they clicked. The link is inserted only in the bio. If you upload links under the video, they will be banned.

Hi @iMonetizeIt, great guide. I read it twice. I have a question. Why use two TikTok accounts (One US and another UK )? I don't know much about tiktok.
Is this like the mother-child method for instagram accounts where you drive traffic to one account with multiple child accounts?

Nice method, i'm new here so i will give this a shot after giving it another read and gathering the necessary tools to get started. I'm thinking about putting my own twist to this.

I've signed up for ImonetizeIT, but if i don't get approved i will still use another adult network.

But all in all great share OP.

Hi @iMonetizeIt, great guide. I read it twice. I have a question. Why use two TikTok accounts (One US and another UK )? I don't know much about tiktok.
Is this like the mother-child method for instagram accounts where you drive traffic to one account with multiple child accounts?
Hi, Decimus!
Thank you for question.
It's very simple. Register an account for America - American audience, the same situation in the UK.
The price for conversions in these countries is higher, respectively, our profit too.

MI
Back