no matter what country

We will see what will be ;)
Question @Graybeard
do you think Zelenskiyy is a genuine hero
or a puppet of the West?
I honestly cannot tell whether he is a wartime hero saving Europe
or an opportunist master puppeteer helping NATO advance on Russia
(in fact the whole conflict I cannot get my head around
even though I am extremely sad to see all the human suffering)
because all those Zelenskiyy tweets
--> they seem very "engineered"
and I am naturally skeptical of all things
especially politicians
--> ALL POLITICIANS EVERYWHERE

>>Analysis: Bogged down in Ukraine, Russia moves war goalposts

russian-rubble-600.jpg

"Obviously they have completely failed in everything they've set out to do and so now they are redefining what the purpose is so they can declare victory," said Ben Hodges, a former commander of U.S. army forces in Europe who now works for the Center for European Policy Analysis.

"Clearly they do not have the ability to continue sustained large-scale offensive operations... Their logistics problems have been apparent to everybody, they've got serious manpower issues and the resistance has been way beyond anything they could have possibly imagined."

We really won, really :D

>>Analysis: Bogged down in Ukraine, Russia moves war goalposts

View attachment 23923

"Obviously they have completely failed in everything they've set out to do and so now they are redefining what the purpose is so they can declare victory," said Ben Hodges, a former commander of U.S. army forces in Europe who now works for the Center for European Policy Analysis.

"Clearly they do not have the ability to continue sustained large-scale offensive operations... Their logistics problems have been apparent to everybody, they've got serious manpower issues and the resistance has been way beyond anything they could have possibly imagined."

We really won, really :D
Basically the bully did not count on the victim standing up

Reality check --Disturbing images of dead bodies in images taken by Maxlar satellite 19 March.
There is an earlier satellite image available from Maxar on 11 March. It appears to show bodies in the same locations but is less clear than the one on 19 March.
Russia has made a series of unfounded claims relating to images from Bucha - here's what the evidence tells us.

>>>

‘The new Auschwitz’: Russians accused of burning bodies to hide Mariupol atrocities​

Officials say mobile crematoria and heavy machinery being brought into city to remove thousands of dead, rubble, as mayor claims stark parallel with infamous Holocaust death camp​

By Agencies and TOI staff 7 April 2022, 2:43 am

A view of the Mariupol theater damaged during fighting in Mariupol, in territory under the government of the Donetsk People's Republic, eastern Ukraine, Monday, April 4, 2022. (AP/Alexei Alexandrov)
A view of the Mariupol theater damaged during fighting in Mariupol, in territory under the government of the Donetsk People's Republic, eastern Ukraine, Monday, April 4, 2022. (AP/Alexei Alexandrov)
Russia has turned the city of Mariupol into a Nazi-style death camp, burning bodies and blocking humanitarian convoys to hide evidence of mass killings and other atrocities there, Ukrainian officials said Wednesday.<<<

"The whole world is watching" :(

Well i dont know if i should blame Putin or Nato as i dont trust Nato or Usa also but too many people suffer because of this situation ,many are killed etc .So i think this crazy man should be stoped

Well i dont know if i should blame Putin or Nato as i dont trust Nato or Usa also but too many people suffer because of this situation ,many are killed etc .So i think this crazy man should be stoped
Agree with you
there is good & bad politics on both sides
too many young soldiers getting killed
Russian and Ukrainian
so many heartbreaking stories
--> everyone has a right to self defense
easy to watch the news & make an opinion
but nothing beats walking the streets
& experiencing the true facts 1st hand

MI
Back