Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Thanks Putin!

Thanks Putin for the bumper harvest of tanks and APCs
Yours truly,
Tractor Corps of Ukraine

Here's some verified information
Not fake reposts.
The AFU General Staff reports that the total enemy combat losses from 24.02 to 20.03 are estimated at:

Personnel - about 14700 people;
Tanks - 476;
Armored Fighting Vehicles - 1,487;
Artillery systems - 230;
MULTIPLE ROCKET LAUNCHERS - 74;
Air defense means - 44;
Aircraft - 96;
Helicopters - 118;
Vehicles - 947;
Ships/boats - 3;
Fuel tanks - 60;
Operational-level UAVs - 21;
Special equipment - 12.

Very concerning claims are coming out that Russian Interior Ministry 'agent' are forcibly rounding up people and transporting them to the Russian Interior (incarceration, executions? who really knows for sure).

Well, as a sitizen of Ukraine I have to say : Putin is the worst thief I've met in my life. He has stolen all the money of my family. So I have to work on two jobs now.
And this hmm... man ruined my business, yes. Thank you, mr. Putin!

So sorry for your losses! We all feel the pain. We have great empathy for the suffering.

We all hope you can survive and recover from your losses and this is what we feel for all who have suffered losses as the result of this criminals behaviors.

Last edited:
Tractor Corps of Ukraine announces missile project:

UA-tractorCorps-missile.jpg

*photoshopped
FaceBook has to warn the idiots there :p

In real news Ukraine is getting supplied with anti missile defense systems S300s mainly
Google news listings

Last edited:
Are there any Russians here ? Apparently Russia has disconnected from the global internet. I can't imagine how it can work at all that someone is only on the Russian Internet. China has a similar system of "local Chinese Internet", but you can see a lot of Chinese traffic on .com sites. So the Chinese firewall is not working well.

Apparently Russia has disconnected from the global internet
Russia has their own DNS internally and not needing to use ICAAN root servers. Also, it is my understanding that Russian internet is mainly a satellite ISP service so it seems like it would be easily to manipulate. If the IP is not in the tables --the proxy will not exist in the Russia DNS server system.

This just creates more hardship for normal Russian people.

They are cut off from their friends and family outside of Russia and cut off from alternative world new and opinion --Putin's intent. Putin can act like Stalin now and the world will have difficulty seeing in.

They are cut off from their friends and family outside of Russia and cut off from alternative world new and opinion --Putin's intent. Putin can act like Stalin now and the world will have difficulty seeing in.
and email how does it work in this system ? I will send an email to .ru or I will have an account on Yendex and I will send a message to another Yendex email ... it will not be filterable.

and email how does it work in this system ? I will send an email to .ru or I will have an account on Yendex and I will send a message to another Yendex email ... it will not be filterable.
Yandex to Yandex seems like it should ...
Unless Yandex rejects certain IPs --that is easily done.

From the outside the DNS will resolve to the IPs of Russian websites --but can a Russian in
Russia reach that IP? Could easily be no.

Russia has their own DNS internally and not needing to use ICAAN root servers. Also, it is my understanding that Russian internet is mainly a satellite ISP service so it seems like it would be easily to manipulate. If the IP is not in the tables --the proxy will not exist in the Russia DNS server system.

This just creates more hardship for normal Russian people.

That's not exactly true. I have a former colleague from Russia. He says that the Internet works normally, European and American websites open. They have blocked Instagram, Facebook and should soon block u2b

... I have a former colleague from Russia. He says that the Internet works normally, European and American websites open. They have blocked Instagram, Facebook and should soon block u2b
I am just saying they can --and how they could. They being the current regime.

Free information is dangerous to any government's policy. I am skeptical of ALL media and truy to filter all propaganda.

Although to be greatly admired; The Ukrainian position that "we will fight to the last man standing" is justifying some of these attacks on civilian infrastructure as Ukraine has made civilians 'soldiers' by its own declarations. Afghanistan was nothing compared to this for the Russians.

Afghanistan was nothing compared to this for the Russians

Who helped the Afghans fight against the Soviet Union?

The Mujahideen were variously backed primarily by the United States, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, and the United Kingdom; the conflict was a Cold War-era proxy war.

This may happen again, even though middle east and China have not participated yet, it may come around to that if Putin pushes the wrong button(s).

This may happen again, even though middle east and China have not participated yet,
The Russian military deaths in the first weeks of this Ukraine invasion are nearing the equal of all Russian military deaths in Afghanistan --that war was years! That is what I meant ... The Ukraine is truly a meat grinder ... We are looking at 2 million dead in a years long guerilla war ... if this continues.

Last edited:
banners
Back