The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Thanks Putin!

I read today that Russia will disconnect from the Internet. I can't imagine what this will mean for the Russian nation, it's a road to the Middle Ages. Is it at all possible that the Russian people do not know what is really happening in Ukraine?
I think that only those who are there know the truth.

It gets worse:
48hrs until the diesel back-up generators run out of fuel and radiation starts escaping.
Hope you are not living downwind of Chernobyl the end of the week!

Who, or what, created this crisis? TBD soon?

I think Putin is dying from disease and is simply looking to end the world because he will die soon! If he can't live, he wants for everyone else to die too!

All Hail "The Ukrainian Tractor Corps"

1646843186280.png

I have said all along he wants to engage NATO! I think he genuinely wants world conflict and all of his rhetoric points to that I think.

I have said all along he wants to engage NATO!
NATO or the USA didn't stop him in Syria --we got what we bargained for.

We are seeing the same pattern destroying civilian buildings and air strikes on hospitals. The 'civilians' might have had light arms is the reasoning. If they were fighting in the streets that's guerilla warfare hand-to-hand combat --that's warfare.

Nope, we have come short on stopping him for years. It must come to an end. He has half of the world nukes. He is too dangerous to allow being a power in any fashion!

Judging by the overwhelming mass of photos and videos of Russian Invasion 'crack' forces equipment...
Hard to say it's just propaganda.

Oshkosh 8x8 US/NATO
oshkosh8x8.jpg

Well, that old truck is probably EMP proof at least --if it doesn't break down on the highway to hell ...

These Russian troops had a bad time past few days near Kyiv

1star-resized-600.jpg

Ukrainian forces say they launched a successful counterattack against a Russian armored column in the Kyiv region. On March 15, RFE/RL correspondent Levko Stek surveyed the aftermath of the battle.

MI
Back