The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Thanks Putin!

We will be placing banners and sending emails to our membership this week in support of the Ukrainian people and country.

I would love to start a crowd funding account to raise money for a reward for the assassination of Putin. I think it would get shut down though.

Getting real muddy?
FM4FVTOX0AQ3GUu

Z for *zero*

I sincerely do not understand what is happening now.
I have many friends and former colleagues in Ukraine and Russia and everyone says different things. CNN says one thing, Ukrainians another, Russians third.
The only thing I know is that war is the last thing to do and people should not die either from Ukraine or from Russia and no one should die.
Take a different opinion about this situation (I can't say for sure whether it is fake or not).
One of the most dangerous things in this situation for ordinary people around the world is fake information.
Peace and goodness to all!

We will be placing banners and sending emails to our membership this week in support of the Ukrainian people and country.

I would love to start a crowd funding account to raise money for a reward for the assassination of Putin. I think it would get shut down though.
Such a great step :) Ukraine peoples really need our support ATM!

I sincerely do not understand what is happening now.
People are shooting at each other as organized states --war.
This is on a rather grand scale with high stakes.
This has been going on historically over more than 1000 years between incarnations of the Rus, Slavs and the Tartars.

People are shooting at each other as organized states --war.
This is on a rather grand scale with high stakes.
This has been going on historically over more than 1000 years between incarnations of the Rus, Slavs and the Tartars.
Yes, but this does not cancel the fact that I still want peace without war and no matter who is right and who is to blame.

I still want peace without war and no matter who is right and who is to blame
That will never happen because of the nature of mankind.
You cannot reverse the history of learned hatred of men and their groups, kingdoms and successor governments.
As usual --this will be settled with swords and blood --this is the way (unfortunately).

That will never happen because of the nature of mankind.
You cannot reverse the history of learned hatred of men and their groups, kingdoms and successor governments.
As usual --this will be settled with swords and blood --this is the way (unfortunately).
I understand all this. Otherwise, we would live in utopia)

Hi friends,

This war is really crazy, and the refugees... well, there are no words for them, really!
We are based in Romania and we have so many refugees crossing the border to come into our country. Their life stories were shocking to us when meeting them. It is really crazy!

If you want to support Ukraine, there is a fundraising for ALL the digital market industry to help the refugees from Ukraine.
Here it is:

Also, in this period I believe it is important to stop using Russian products as much as possible, because they are funding the war indirectly.

Together we can be stronger!

Julia

I read today that Russia will disconnect from the Internet. I can't imagine what this will mean for the Russian nation, it's a road to the Middle Ages. Is it at all possible that the Russian people do not know what is really happening in Ukraine?

From what I have read there is a generational gap that is very wide in Russia. The younger population that is Internet enabled is more aware of the news from outside sources. The older generations are still listening to Putin's propaganda on radio and television.

Putin's government is disconnecting from the global Internet and has a Russian 'intranet' with its own independent DNS and not a part of the ICAAN root servers used by the global Internet.

The Ruskinet can resolve global news websites to fake servers now and impersonate the BBC, CNN, France24, API, Reuters, etc and spread the *truth* as they want it seen to their people by disconnecting from the global internet.

Russian Trollnet will have its own VPN most likely. There are no real winners in this game.

MI
Back