The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Thanks Putin!

The US Congress just passed a WW2 model Lend-Lease Bill to get military equipment ti Ukraine to resist and drive the Russians back to their borders.
Pootin responds

putin-bangs-shoe.jpg

New Boss same as the old boss ;)

Last edited:
Our employees located in Ukraine struggle because their dreams are gone. The uncertainty is unsettling. But still, they want to keep working. They have said: “working gives them a bit of normality.”

I cannot even realistically imagine how I would function near any 'normality' in a war-zone.

When I think of the problems I have to deal with here 'relatively safe' in the US right now that are pandemic, economic and political --I have to put them in place.

I am not in a war-zone --in exigent danger. There is food, medicine, clean water ... could be a lot worse ...

This war of attrition is just 2 months old and the world economy is starting to breakdown.
The economic impact is nearing (or has surpassed) $2 trillion. That's a trillion dollars/euros per MONTH.

The problem with owning a weapons arsenal is that it is worthless until you need to use it.

economic impact is nearing

I think it is here now and still expanding. The famine par is going to be the worst. Fortunately at the moment, The Ukraine wheat is being harvested and processed, but getting it on the ships and through the Black Sea to Istanbul is up for grabs.

I am going out soon to prep my gardens for planting vegetables.
The city regulated raising chicken, goats and sheep --I could grass feed a few farm animals --besides that my quantum computing stock and ETF is taking a real bad hit this week
AI needs quantum computing to advance
Most Manufacturing needs it too
This didn't help :(
There is panic on Wall Street ... check the indexes

prep my gardens for planting vegetables

Just finished my tilling a few days ago. Got all my seeds in and ready to rock it. Next up are the flower beds, they're a mess atm.

Grass, downed trees, and roofing are coming next week!

I think Putin is dying from disease and is simply looking to end the world because he will die soon! If he can't live, he wants for everyone else to die too!

A recent article was posted on PR Newswire describing what Tikit.info Ukrainian developers went through during the first days of the Russian invasion. And how they continue to manage some normality.

MI
Back