The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting from here and my goal is!!

R

Raffi

Good morning,
Dear ninjas after realizing that affiliate marketing is real money.
I've decided to start my own journey:

I have around 4k $ I hope that this will enough for me to generate some benefits in order to reinvest it again and make more money.

My first step is to subscribe to a premium forum I think that this will help me to not loose all of my money.
STM and DOJO come to my mind, I will be honest I think that STM has more ressources but DOJO one timelife subscribtion make it really great choice.

I want to ask people from DOJO is is like 1-1 coaching or it can slow me to evolve.

Please this is all what I have kept from my work I want to be succesful or my life will take a hard turn.

Hope from you to answer my questions and give me good advices.

My goal for the first year is 50 dollars per day.

Thank you Very much

Hy @Raffi
about DOJO i can't talk to u about that until some else came by , who has a Dojo Membership then he will describe u what's inside .
about the budget 4k it's enough just u have to invest wisely .
if u are planning to do CPA marketing i can Give u with ideas and tips because that's what i am good at .
Good luck

Hi
I am kind of in the same boat as @Raffi, but i have already blown $7k on coaching, tools and ads and I am still struggling. I too wanted to know about the Dojo. I am really struggling with CPVlab tracking and cant find help any where.

I am also looking for bright side to help myself and others who became slaves of this crazy world...
I think giving method is nice but until you won't trying and spend some time and money all this is waste of time to all of us.
If someone from the dojo team can give some direction / light it will be good to all.
Thanks a head

Photo show you where we need to be

Attachments

• 20160914_175756.jpg
    20160914_175756.jpg
    816.7 KB · Views: 31
$4k is enough to get started, but just be sure to get a spy tool. That way you can see what your competitors are running.

@Raffi any update on your progress? $4k is a great number to start with. Normally I start with under $100 per project to get an MVP and then increase that depending on the results.

Hello buddy. Welcome to this forum. It is for sure that the Internet marketing tasks have really money. You can be your own boss within a very short period of time. All you need to do is being able to plan well for the goals ahead. This is always the best way for you to grow. Be willing to breakdown the plan into manageable milestones thus work towards financial freedom. Also remember to be consistet in all this journey to make good returns.

MI
Back