The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Follow Along My journey to 200$ per day

So, based on your experience, the final conclusion is, don't attempt to acquire traffic from Tier 2/3, and beginners should start with SOI/DOI offers, right?
Pretty much.

I recommend SOI/DOI because you need less budget to see conversions. A general recommendation is to wait until you spend 10x payout to see if the offer/funnel converts. So, that's a big difference in testing budget between SOI/DOI and CPS offers.

Another thing with CPS is that you need to write long sales copy landing pages to show the visitors the benefits of the product vs survey style landing page with SOI/DOI.

Then, if you're not native from one of the tier 2/3 countries you plan to run offers in, there's the language barrier that adds to the complexity of building your sales funnel.

Best to keep things simple while you're learning the basics and gaining confidence with your tools (tracker, landing page set up, etc).

On the third day, I was getting ready to scale it to 100 daily leads. Surprise, I wake up to 0 conversions and the network closed the offer.

So, back to square 1. I'm confident it's only a matter of time until I build another profitable flow and reach my milestones.
That would have left a bad taste in my mouth ... and reasons given? Or, just *sorry for any `inconvenience`* ...read: we fucked up again ...

That would have left a bad taste in my mouth ... and reasons given? Or, just *sorry for any `inconvenience`* ...read: we fucked up again ...
I had to contact their support who told me the advertiser wasn't satisfied with the quality of their leads.

Since then I receive notifications when an offer is going to get paused.

Might be a fluke because it's a great network overall. I'm working on getting an affiliate manager, so it doesn't happen again though.

I had to contact their support who told me the advertiser wasn't satisfied with the quality of their leads.

Since then I receive notifications when an offer is going to get paused.
  • This is why all my links out are scripted and can be change globally by editing the script
  • --I used to change the links to the offer's competitor when sales stopped or slowed down radically
  • --when I got sales from the competitor I knew there was something gone wrong.

• "wasn't satisfied with the quality of their leads." that my be true from their POV (point of view)" --the offer is not seeing a reasonable ROAS/ROMI
  • From your point of view, you are wasting your money and efforts on that offer.

UPDATE

After the offer was cut, I was lost and unsure where to start. I realized I lacked systems.

So, for the past weeks, I've been focusing on documenting my processes and developing systems to create profitable campaigns again and again.

I split tested new offers. Then, created campaigns with different angles for the best converting ones.

1702248345788.png

I've been split testing and I'm starting to see a profitable funnel, I'll be driving more traffic to it to validate before I start scaling.

1702249965947.png

What Did I Learn?

Funny enough, nothing new. A lot of things I already knew, but I was too overwhelmed with learning tracking, choosing niche, type of ads, etc at the time to actually implement it.

My main takeaways would be:
  • building funnels with an angle and a hook that speaks to a targeted audience
  • the importance of having your funnel be coherent all the way through
    • Initially, my landers were getting a very low CTR (~7%). When I realized the copy's angle didn't follow through with the banners hook and fixed it, the CTR doubled.
Update on the Network: I was contacted by an affiliate manager about receiving a payout bump on the offer I'm currently running. They're not too shabby after all. :p

Try to scale it to make some real money for the efforts ... the Ad cost/CPA margin is decent.
When you are doing one-shot (first call) ROI you HAVE to see that.
You may have to add other ad networks to get to scale also.

Landing/or bridge page effectiveness is definitely based on relevance to the context of the banner.
If my banner says free sausage and my landing page offers free coffee (an exaggeration) my results will be much less than any expectation. Same goes for obvious click-bait (even more so).

Intriguing journey! I agree with your conclusions about SOI/DOI offers, in my experience, I tried running both SOI and Revshare offers and it turned out to be negative results. But once I concentrated on SOI/DOI I started to get better results in just several weeks
The thing is that I am not that experienced for Revshare but I can still test SOI or DOI offers to get that experience and get some conversions at least :)

My main takeaways would be:
  • building funnels with an angle and a hook that speaks to a targeted audience
  • the importance of having your funnel be coherent all the way through
    • Initially, my landers were getting a very low CTR (~7%). When I realized the copy's angle didn't follow through with the banners hook and fixed it, the CTR doubled.

Those are huge takeaways! We preach this here all of the time. It is amazing how many don't take those two items seriously. Those two line items are f**king soooooooooo important! Happy to see a little testing, a little research, a fair amount of action got you some big actionable knowledge to carry forward.

CONGRATS!!!

Hi cgonel,

Thank you so much for sharing your journey, its very inspiring and it will also make life easier for noobies like myself.

I was wondering, where did you get inspiration for building the landing pages? I have no idea nor examples on how to build a good landing / bridge page for SOI. Also still don't fully understand how they improve performance on SOI if the customer has to go through more pages and clicks to convert on a simple form...

Secondly, when you talk about premium traffic... what do you mean?

Hi cgonel,

Thank you so much for sharing your journey, its very inspiring and it will also make life easier for noobies like myself.

I was wondering, where did you get inspiration for building the landing pages? I have no idea nor examples on how to build a good landing / bridge page for SOI. Also still don't fully understand how they improve performance on SOI if the customer has to go through more pages and clicks to convert on a simple form...

Secondly, when you talk about premium traffic... what do you mean?

You need to read through the Newbie Helpdesk threads to start getting some intelligence about this business.

You don't use inspiration for landers, you hire someone on Fiverr, et al, to build your landers.

Premium traffic is less polluted traffic and is traffic that is known to be productive.

Last edited:
banners
Back