The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lets get rich together! My journey to $500 days or months.

kingsmo

Hello everyone!
I'm new to the forums here and recently joined Digistore24. im also looking at JVzoo and some other platforms. Clickbank did not allow me to sign up for some reason.

Where I'm at?
  • I know what affiliate marketing is.
  • I know about running ads and I'm currently running an FB campaign of 7days just to test waters.
  • so far I have received a whole bunch of likes for my FB page and redirects to my website too. although the traffic isn't more than 20 people a day IM STOKED. I just started all this in June so having people from across the world come to my website or page is very inspiring. its only been two days since the campaigns began.
  • my second campaign is promoting an affiliate product for a book. its about $24 commission. so far i have 28 odd views on my product but no purchases. THIS IS WHAT I NEED help with. CONVERSIONS. i need to understand this properly.
  • I'm also planning some google ads for some other products.

so my main aim is to earn at least $500 per month. its not a lot for some but for me its a good start. slowly id like to take this to $500 everyday. my goal is to sell at least one product per day.

I will need help from you all. what do i need? scaling help, how to effectively run ads and promote products to the max.

thanks for tuning in.

LETS GET THIS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Make sure your campaign is reaching the right audience. Research and define your target audience for the book, and tailor your marketing efforts to appeal to their interests and needs.I think this is the reason the viewers are not buying the product because they are not actually the customer.

You might have a point there. With fb ads i didnt pin point the demographics well and left the age gap too broad. so it may not have worked well so far.

OOOOOKay. so heres what happened last night.

i was looking for ways to get ads and classified ad websites so i could post my stuff there. i had this wild idea to try you a website just like ebay but local. i decided to post a few ads there to see what happens and lo and behold! 3 calls in 2 hours! and more than 10 chats asking for the books i was selling. i also boosted my ad there which mught have helped but the boost was cheap and i couldnt say no.

this was how i learnt that local websites work just as well for posting ads for your affiliate products.

i have also started CPAgrip as of now.

where im really stuck is how to drive traffic. free traffic. paid i can do. but i need steady traffic to my links so people actually click the links.

Okay so i need some help with basic fb traffic.
i have a page on FB which i use to redirect to my website. it also is where i post my CPA links and Affiliate link. through that account i drive ads and traffic to my site and now my CPA linktree account. i dont know if this is a smart way or am i just wassting time? im getting likes but nobody seems to have joined my FB page. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON even after 100s of likes. what gives? anyone know any way with which i can get people to join my FB page.

basically im building online presence as a brand and thats why i want people to join in. then i plan to use it to post CPA links(not too good at it now). time to work on it now.

You need to have a reasonably good amount of targeted free traffic to get results. By that I mean 500+ post views per day by real users and not, the all to common, scraping bot users.

I once got 7,000 referrals(read:link clicks), over a 2 month timeframe, from a twitter bot feed I did.
Results: I converted 2 new customers, customers that made 5 new sales (cpa events) and then vanished (customer 'lifetime') :rolleyes:
I made a whole $38 :D lost interest --not worth my time. Your result may vary --hopefully better.

I did benefit from learning to program my own node.js server to run the bot --so it wasn't a total loss :)

Well good luck on your journey and i think with affiliate marketing its a good idea to go with review products route as in this way you target direct customers ready to buy ,but in here you also need to put the work have patience etc

MI
Back