GEO : USA
Targeting type : Direct Linking

Day 1 results (Oct 27 2023)

s1.jpg

This is my ad:

s3.jpg

This is the landing page I'm pointing visitors to:

s2.jpg

This is my first follow along. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
try version B:
Get a FREE Snack box!
Healthy Snacks Sampler or;
Free shipping too.

11 dolar maliyetle ortaklık programından ne kadar gelir elde ettiniz?
im losing money. right now spent $30 and haven't got a single conversion

i dont know what im doing wrong, over a thousand clicks now. feels like i set everything up properly but this doesnt look right, how can people be clicking on my landing page 1000+ times and not a single person bothered to put in their email? they saw the ad and were interested in free snack samples, so they clicked, got to my landing page and decided they didnt want it anymore?

para kaybediyorum. şu anda 30$ harcadım ve tek bir dönüşüm bile elde etmedim

neyi yanlış yaptığımı bilmiyorum, şu anda binden fazla tıklama var. Her şeyi düzgün ayarladığımı düşünüyorum ama bu doğru görünmüyor, insanlar nasıl açılış sayfamı 1000'den fazla kez tıklıyor ve tek bir kişi bile e-postasını girme zahmetine girmiyor? reklamı gördüler ve bedava atıştırmalık örnekleriyle ilgilendiler, tıkladılar, açılış sayfama geldiler ve artık reklamı istemediklerine mi karar verdiler?
I think you should set your ad region well. Already rich regions will not need such an offer. Research and target areas with greater need or try a different offer.

Last edited:
Hello,

Affiliate Network : Panthera Interactive
Offer category : Freebies
Payout : $1.60 (USA)
Conversion : Convert on DOI
Advertising network : PropellerAds
Advertising type : Interstitial

View attachment 33229

This is my ad:

View attachment 33231

This is the landing page I'm pointing visitors to:

View attachment 33230

This is my first follow along. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
how do i set this up, to have such conversion

Bence reklam bölgenizi iyi ayarlayın. Zaten zengin bölgelerin böyle bir teklife ihtiyacı olmayacak. Daha çok ihtiyaç duyan bölgeleri araştırın ve onları hedefleyin veya farklı bir teklif deneyin.
Posts are to be in English, please. If you have to use your native language then please put a translation, too.

1. Your landing page sucks (Targeting type : Direct Linking)
2. The traffic is trash

What does your tracker say? Are you tracking then redirecting or 'just throwing cow pies at the barn wall' and hoping something sticks?
How much of the US traffic is really US people and not proxy/VPN IPs?

bot test:
What state is Cincinnati in?
type in answer to continue [______]
:D I wouldn't be surprised if >90% fail that test

just throwing cow pies at the barn wall' and hoping something sticks?

This is the case with first test. It is what sticks that everything else needs to fall in line with.

clicking on my landing page 1000+ times and not a single person bothered to put in their email? they saw the ad and were interested in free snack samples, so they clicked, got to my landing page and decided they didnt want it anymore?
I think you kind of answered your own question! Where did the lander come from?

Where did the lander come from?
He said:
Affiliate Network : Panthera Interactive
Offer category : Freebies
Payout : $1.60 (USA)
Conversion : Convert on DOI
Advertising network : PropellerAds
Advertising type : Interstitial

That offer's lander. That has no tracking reported, yes?

Last time I did something like that the offer's stats only showed <65% of the traffic I redirected from MY server counts (with push ad CPC)
not the ad network's count.

I filtered the ad network's bot and VPN traffic first.

How can 300 (at least) referrals not result in a single free sample request? I might expect 5 or 10 at least minimally.
Maybe Free is just a come on? Says free shipping also. So what is there some catch?

Also inpage push and Interstitial has a VERY high error rate click --most want to dismiss the overlay and click the wrong place --that may have a lot to do with 0 results too.

1. Your landing page sucks (Targeting type : Direct Linking)
2. The traffic is trash

What does your tracker say? Are you tracking then redirecting or 'just throwing cow pies at the barn wall' and hoping something sticks?
How much of the US traffic is really US people and not proxy/VPN IPs?

bot test:
What state is Cincinnati in?
type in answer to continue [______]
:D I wouldn't be surprised if >90% fail that test

I advertised this offer before on Timebucks with good results, about 10% conversion. the only difference is I did use my own landing page, so I guess thats the only thing I could try differently here.

In the campaign creation page the I selected no proxy, not sure how I can prevent VPNs though.

so I'll change it to my own landing page and test it out for another day or so and see how it goes. I'll also maybe try it with another similar offer, Daily Goodie Box, instead. I also lowered the CPC rate to $0.002 cause I tested it out yesterday and still got like 400 clicks.

p3.jpg

My New Ad:

p2.jpg

My New Landing Page:

p1.jpg

If this still doesnt work maybe I can test out other ad formats.

I advertised this offer before on Timebucks with good results, about 10% conversion. the only difference is I did use my own landing page, so I guess thats the only thing I could try differently here
It's the ad format; was timebucks in-page push or Interstitial or, native or banner? Also, it appears that timebucks would be incentive advertising --it that even allowed for this offer?

Use you own tracking! Ad network tracking is not that accurate and not at all neutral or in you favor.

It's the ad format; was timebucks in-page push or Interstitial or, native or banner? Also, it appears that timebucks would be incentive advertising --it that even allowed for this offer?

Use you own tracking! Ad network tracking is not that accurate and not at all neutral or in you favor.

Timebucks ads just opens up a new tab and the user stays on it for 5-10secs to get paid. i thought it might be incentive advertising, but wasn't sure, I thought incentive was where you paid someone to sign up.

anyway, did the testing with my own landing page. got 200 clicks to my landing page, and the CTA button wasnt clicked at all according to pretty links tracking. i dont understand how this is even happening, feels like its all bot traffic or something. I mean even just random curious people should've click it at least a few times even if they didn't complete the offer for the conversion. but 0 clicks, I dont get it.

n1.jpg

so then I tested a different ad format, Onclick popunder.. got like 7000+ impressions and plenty of clicks, again, 0 conversions.

n2.jpg

I dont understand why nothing is happening...
I got $50 left on my account, gonna go take a break and study some propeller ads + CPA case study youtube videos, then come back and try again on other offers. then after that if I still cant get anything to work I'll move on to other ad networks like facebook ads.

See what TJ says on the incentive issue? You are converting, and it's a free offer. My thinking is the back end --how many samples produce viable up-sell customers for the sponsor?

Are you filtering the user-agent to chrome latest to the version before?
1698548165110.png
v. 117 -119 should be ok right now.
bots are not set to the latest version (always)
you need to set rules for sites to blacklist too.
if an ad gets 200 impressions and no clicks
or 400 impressions and 100 clicks and 0 conversions
you need to set up post backs.

MI
Back