The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Should I stop this compaign

John aka

Hello guys, I just run compaign I got over 270 click in just 10 minutes cost me 10$ but no single conversion should I stop it?
The offer payout is 0,80$
What you think guys,I wonder why some network keep post these dead offers they think about their advertisers but not think about how much money publisher lose in test dead offers too bad.

define click better ... $0.0370/click is pretty cheap --- but to what?

**I mean to YOUR landing page -- to the offer's landing page
where in the sales funnel

yes stop for now -- but find a better converting offer (or conversion pay-out) for the same traffic (if you can) ;)

In other words: there is very little customer affinity toward this offer. (traffic thinks the offer sucks). That would be my thinking ...

Stop the campaign and go to study. It's obviously you don't know what you're doing if you can ask these questions after only $10 spent. What would you expect? To spend $10 and make $20 after 10 minutes of launching your campaign?!

You have ads, LPs, and maybe placements to test if you buy RON. I say $13.50 spent and $2.80 made after just 10 minutes it's gold. But like I said, pause it and go to read more. Read some follow alongs, some guides...

Good luck!

Stop the campaign and go to study. It's obviously you don't know what you're doing if you can ask these questions after only $10 spent. What would you expect? To spend $10 and make $20 after 10 minutes of launching your campaign?!

You have ads, LPs, and maybe placements to test if you buy RON. I say $13.50 spent and $2.80 made after just 10 minutes it's gold. But like I said, pause it and go to read more. Read some follow alongs, some guides...

Good luck!
Hello thank you for tip, I not use LP only direct linking. With push traffic. I think I will not stop it now I have to get some data even I lose little money.
Please can u advice me how to filter my traffic from bot clicks
I already read many followalong now I decid to take some action.

a statistical sample of 1500 is usually right.
the exception would have to be some attribute that could be changed.
so you are saying invest $50 in advertising to probably lose $40?
an $0.80 payout is chump change unless you can do some volume.
Thank u for your helpful tips

I
that is different -- if you are direct linking that sucks.
the offer is bad or you haven't pre-sold on your own landing page.
I do this (direct linking) usually as a test with moderately price popunders first -- maybe a few thousand <<< reason customer affinity (acceptance) of a product or a service. But that is only spending under $4. Maybe $60 to $100 on all tests if I see some real hope for the offer.

Still, if the payout is less than $3: its going to be hard to make enough conversions to pay for the traffic.
So I must give it try to popunder
I still have problems in bid.
When you test offers you bid low
Or max?

a statistical sample of 1500 is usually right.
the exception would have to be some attribute that could be changed.
so you are saying invest $50 in advertising to probably lose $40?
an $0.80 payout is chump change unless you can do some volume.

You didn't tell us about your vertical, but 99% of the offers I've run were with a LP. So maybe you should test some to see if you can improve your conversion rates.

I'm not doing push traffic so don't quote me for that but from what I've read I don't think there is bot traffic on push.

How did you choose the offer? And are you sending all your traffic to only one offer. Even if your AM said it's the best offer, you should send at least 20% of the traffic to the second best one.

Go and make a follow along with some more info (nothing to reveal your offer or advertising network) and I'm sure more people would help you. Me included.

If you are sure that you did not get any conversions because of the offer being 'dead'. I have a simple tip for you to prevent that from happening in the future.

Just ask your affiliate manager about the offer before running them. I am not an AM myself, however, I do know that at CPAHub (and a bunch of other networks) the AMs can check if the offer is still online (or not).

He/she can also give you some additional information about the offer, etc.

You didn't tell us about your vertical, but 99% of the offers I've run were with a LP. So maybe you should test some to see if you can improve your conversion rates.

I'm not doing push traffic so don't quote me for that but from what I've read I don't think there is bot traffic on push.

How did you choose the offer? And are you sending all your traffic to only one offer. Even if your AM said it's the best offer, you should send at least 20% of the traffic to the second best one.

Go and make a follow along with some more info (nothing to reveal your offer or advertising network) and I'm sure more people would help you. Me included.
Hello thank you for help.
The vertical I choose is sweeps
And I drive all traffic to one offer.
I use propplerads as traffic source.
And peerfly as affiliate network.
But I really don't know how can I send 20% of traffic to one offer??

that is different -- if you are direct linking that sucks.
the offer is bad or you haven't pre-sold on your own landing page.
I do this (direct linking) usually as a test with moderately price popunders first -- maybe a few thousand <<< reason customer affinity (acceptance) of a product or a service. But that is only spending under $4. Maybe $60 to $100 on all tests if I see some real hope for the offer.

Still, if the payout is less than $3: its going to be hard to make enough conversions to pay for the traffic.

If you are sure that you did not get any conversions because of the offer being 'dead'. I have a simple tip for you to prevent that from happening in the future.

Just ask your affiliate manager about the offer before running them. I am not an AM myself, however, I do know that at CPAHub (and a bunch of other networks) the AMs can check if the offer is still online (or not).

I was always try message my AM but he rarely when he answer so I stop message him and test offers I lose right now 400$ on test offers without any success sadly.

I would like to join your network hopefully you accept me.

I was always try message my AM but he rarely when he answer so I stop message him and test offers I lose right now 400$ on test offers without any success sadly.
Hmm. That's not very nice of them. In my personal opinion, a network should either keep their offer library updated or have active affiliate managers.

What's your traffic source ?.
You are not using landing page am i right ?.
are you using a tracking tool ?.
what's your vertical ?.

banners
Back