The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What kind of offer and region should I get for my first campaign?

behindtimeriver

affiliate
Hello friends, I am new to affiliate marketing.
I am to start my first project. I am going to buy traffic on propellerads, get offer on adcombo.
Now I am hesitating what kind of offer and region should I take as my first test?

My adcombo manager suggests me COD NUTRA offer. He said it's easy to convert. But I am not sure.
For a beginner to test the first project, What kind offer is suitable?

As to the offer's region, I learnt that beginners should start in some undeveloped erea, So I intend to select Latin America as my targeted markets.
Is that a wise decision?

Thank you very much for helping a confused beginner.

Latin America? are you a native Spanish speaker?
You will need to make creatives (ad images and copy) or need to be given ad creatives and proven to convert web copy (read: Landing or Bridge pages) for any offer --in Spanish (or Portuguese {Brazil]).

I would stick with easy; like email submits to learn the market. Low cost barrier so there are some conversions. You need to learn how to present an offer and create traffic to try to push into your `funnel` trade acronym for selling process.
Hello friends, I am new to affiliate marketing.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

Graybeard, Thank you very much for replying me.​

I am not a native Spanish speaker. But I think with google translator or other tools, language is not the key issues.
And as I had metioned, the reason I select Latin America is that I supposed the traffic there is cheaper than USA OR UK.
But I don't know is this a correct idea. So I need your help about this.

I have some knowledge with coding and have learnt some key elements of a landing page.
I may be able to build a lander myself or with a builder.
But I am confused that each offer on adcombo has a landing and pre-landing page, so is it necessary to create another lander myself?
Cause I haven't start my project, not knowing the settings.
I would stick with easy; like email submits to learn the market. Low cost barrier so there are some conversions.
I am not understanding these words well. You mean COD NUTRA offer is not a good choice for me a beginner to test as the first project? I should take some easier offer like email submits.
I don't intend to make much money for the beginning, just want to make through the whole process of running an affliate project.
Thank you again!

Go for the COD NUTRA offer as your first test, and targeting Latin America sounds like a reasonable choice for beginners.

But I think with google translator or other tools, language is not the key issues.

VERY bad plan!

In marketing creatives, your copy MUST ring true and through to the reader as local natural language. This is why all of us succeeding in foreign marketing (marketing in languages other than our own), we use native translators so that we get the dialect absolutely correct. Translators do not provide the copy you need, native translators is what you require. There are plenty of native translators from every country on the planet in FIVERR, UpWork, and Freelancer. They are cheap and they are a necessity!

Use an intelligence platform like AdPlexity, Social AdScout, et al, to find the offers that are succeeding in your destination geo and replicate the successful ones.

Last edited:
VERY bad plan!

In marketing creatives, your copy MUST ring through the the reader as local natural language. This is why all of us succeeding in foreign marketing (marketing in languages other than our own), we use native translators so that we get the dialect absolutely correct. Translators do not provide the copy you need, native translators are what you require. There are plenty of native translators from every country on the planet in FIVERR, UpWork, and Freelancer. They are cheap and they are a necessity!

Use an intelligence platform like AdPlexity, Social AdScout, et al, to find the offers that are succeeding in your destination geo and replicate the successful ones.
Thank you for your advices.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back