The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First Campaign Results - Any Advice?

Kronos

affiliate
Hi,

I'm new to affiliate marketing with a background in ecommerce. I launched my first campaign for an offer in the ecommerce beauty space targeting middle-aged women. Any advice on my next step in improving my campaign is greatly appreciated.

Funnel: Meta Ads -> Bridge Page on my website -> Offer page.

Ads were native, looked like a news headline about new research coming out of Harvard University - based off of part of the angle the Offer LP uses.

Bridge Page was a short advertorial at 250 words, expanding on the ads and spinning the new research as a Unique Mechanism to solve the prospect's problem. New research coming out of Harvard is not the main angle the Offer page uses, but it is referred to.

Offer page is a (allegedly) well-tested ultra long-form sales letter. The Offer page is story-based and refers to research from Harvard in the sub-heading.

Overall result:

1 sale worth $54, spent $200 on ads.

Meta ads CTR: 12.30%, $0.22 CPC.

Bridge Page CTR: 36%.

Since I'm a newbie, I'm looking for advice for what to iterate now. More specifically, I'm trying to determine what point in my sales funnel is weak so I can rework it until the campaign becomes profitable.

Are the metrics my ads and bridge page converted at any good? Should I pick a new offer after spending $200? Should I rework my Bridge Page and write a long-form advertorial? Should I change the angle of the ads and/or the Bridge Page?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated, thank you.

What are the raw numbers?
Is the sample large enough to be averaged or find a median that might be at all reliable?
Law of Large Numbers

On the surface it looks good, but if you have a sample of 100 or 200 that is meaningless as a trend really. The next 40 clicks could have 4 sales or 1 ... or none ...

Thanks, Graybeard. I had 931 unique link clicks via Meta and 339 Hoplinks from my Bridge Page to the Offer. Should I keep spending until I get closer to 1000 hoplinks?

In regards to the offer, I think they have a strong unique mechanism - but the product would probably seem pretty hokey to most people (pills to stop hair loss).

200/0.22
(200/0.22)*0.36

327 is not that significant
576 is my working goal number
1000 would be a large enough of a trending sample.
added ----------------------
**take a hard look at the offer --is it competitive within the market/ Is the offer credible?

((200/0.22)*0.36)*0.05
((200/0.22)*0.36)*0.02

I would expect somewhere between 6 and 16 sales conversions.

Last edited:
1) Yes, the offer is on Clickbank.
2) I haven't asked the offer to install my FB pixel nor have I set up GA4 cross-domain tracking, but I'll get on that.
3) No upsells or repeat orders to my knowledge.
4) The offer is Divine Locks Complex. The LP is trydivinelocks.

Thanks again!

targeting middle-aged women.

An extremely strong market for some niches.

but the product would probably seem pretty hokey to most people (pills to stop hair loss).

For middle aged women?

ClickBank (Hoplinks)? IDK really.

Do we know the "Gravity" for the offer?

Have you looked at any available intelligence platform data on this offer?

What geos have you chosen?

Thanks, Graybeard. I had 931 unique link clicks via Meta and 339 Hoplinks from my Bridge Page to the Offer. Should I keep spending until I get closer to 1000 hoplinks?
ClickBank (Hoplinks)? IDK really. In theory FB ad traffic is very good quality per se.

Have you requested that your FB pixel be installed on that offer's landing page and on the thank you page that orders are redirected to? The reasoning is being able to segment and optimize the FB ad traffic. Setting up GA4 tag manager cross domain [GA4] Set up cross-domain measurement - Analytics Help

At most I would stop and reassess at 500 to 600. You should see a break-even to continue --the traffic is costing $0.59 a referral.

Is there an upsell or a repeat order you will get paid for? That might factor in too.

If you post the name of the offer I'll look it up at ClickBank and look at the offer's landing page tomorrow.

Have you looked at any available intelligence platform data on this offer?
What exactly do you mean by "intelligence platform data"? Like SimilarWeb?

What geos have you chosen?
Targeting Canada. But you're right, emerging markets may be better. Do you have any suggested geos?

"The Divine Locks Complex is a unique ingestible that addresses one little-known cause of hair loss, thinning and breakages…" Pills that grow hair? Not very credible IMO ...
Haha fair enough. I'll run it until I get 500-600 clicks (in total) to see if things improve. If that doesn't work, will pick another more credible offer.

Appreciate the help guys.

What exactly do you mean by "intelligence platform data"? Like SimilarWeb?

Intelligence platforms like AdPlexity, Social AdScout, Spyteg, SpyHero, Anstrex, PowerAdSpy, etc.

These are crucial in todays business. They tell you what creatives are currently working, what landers, what angles, etc., are working.

Divine Locks Complex.
1686429282999.png

Offer affiliate page says 2% to 5% conversion :D

TBH, he's just guessing like I am using global generic conversion rates.

"The Divine Locks Complex is a unique ingestible that addresses one little-known cause of hair loss, thinning and breakages…" Pills that grow hair? Not very credible IMO ...

joker.jpg

Do you have any suggested geos?

Generally, those that provide the offer have that information. That's one of the things I'm not fond of with CB. They don't generally provide that data. However, most every affiliate network offers that data, or at least the AM's can get it for you. We often see networks posting the "hot" geos in their resource listing updates here each week.

MI
Back