The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Omnipresence Campaign Strategy

OscarMike

Has anyone here tried or heard of Ben Heath's Omnipresence campaign strategy?

For those of you who don't know, Ben Heath is a digital marketing agency owner. I came across his youtube video talking about this marketing strategy.

It goes like this:

Cold traffic typically doesn't buy online the first time they come across an offer because they don't trust the offer or brand enough to purchase. Simply put, they aren't familiar with the offer.

The only option is to remarket the offer to them.

The Rule of 7 states that it takes, on average, 7 touchpoints in the customer's journey to get a purchase.

This is where the Omnipresence campaign strategy comes in.

Ben Heath recommends creating a Reach objective campaign with 12 ad sets inside it.

Each adset has 1 different ad inside it.

The campaign is designed to show 2 different adsets (ads) each day.

We schedule the campaign (using lifetime budget) to show
2 different ads a day. We do this to prevent the campaign from experiencing ad fatigue.

The ad formats include the following: 3 different value ads, 3 different video demonstration ads, 3 different testimonial ads, 3 different CTA ads.

So Day 1: we show 1 value ad, and 1 demonstration ad
Day 2: we show 1 testimonial ad and 1 CTA ad
Day 3: we show 1 value ad, and 1 demonstration ad
Day 4: we show 1 testimonial ad, and 1 CTA ad
Day 5 :we show 1 value ad and 1 demonstration ad
Day 6: we show 1 testimonial ad, and 1 CTA ad
Day 7: we take a break

The estimated audience size that Ben Heath recommends for this campaign is 50,000 to 100,000 people.

The campaign may take up to 6 months to see results.

We spend $1 per adset a day; so with 2 ad sets, we spend $2 a day on advertising.

Ben Heath says this type of strategy works well if you're promoting a high ticket item, but there's nothing preventing it from working when promoting low-ticket ecommerce products (eg $20-$30).

What are your thoughts on this strategy? Have you tried it? Please share your experiences.

The campaign may take up to 6 months to see results.

I wouldn't ever take on a project that takes 6 months to provide results and I am assuming you speak of profits when you say results because you start getting results immediately in your tracker. Results start the second you start a campaign.

This strategy is a is employed by all big brands, but not on a free or shoestring budget. This, in marketing terms, it's no different in content marketing which is to place your audience at the center. Something we do in any campaign that succeeds. Ben Heath just copied a long running practice by big brands that spend millions doing this effectively and has attempted to tell the audience it is his idea and you can expect earnings (maybe) six months down the road. WTF!!!

If you want to earn, I expect you talk to people that have proof of concept. He does not!

I wouldn't ever take on a project that takes 6 months to provide results

Thanks for sharing your thoughts TJ Tutor. From your experience, when do you expect to see profit from a Facebook ads campaign? Do you recommend choosing a conversion objective campaign over a reach objective campaign if the goal for the campaign is to get as many sales as possible? Thanks.

In my marketing on FB I've always assigned appropriate budgets, appropriate splt testing, and followed the policies on FB. I can typically expect to zero in on scalable campaigns in 1 of 3 attempts with positive ROI's within a couple of weeks.

1000 ad network
500 Facebook
200 SEM (Google, Bing, etc)

That many clicks should average a reasonable return even if it's a small loss at first.

beat-a-dead-horse.jpeg

Ben Heath's Omnipresence campaign strategy sounds interesting! It's all about making sure your marketing message gets in front of your audience multiple times to build trust and familiarity.
Speaking of unique strategies, have you ever come across the legal case "USA Vs. Diana Fletcher"? It's quite the quirky showdown, and you can read about it at .
Whether it's marketing techniques or legal battles, there's always something unique to learn from different stories. Feel free to share more about your experiences with Omnipresence or any other insights you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all about making sure your marketing message gets in front of your audience multiple times to build trust and familiarity.

Well that isn't new. That's what everyone has been doing from the beginning. He's just rehashing it with a very weird timetable.

banners
Back