The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Resubmit past articles?

jmk909er

affiliate
Is it OK to resubmit past articles to sites like Twitter, Stumble Upon, Delicious, Reddit, Linkedin, etc. Or is this considered spamming?

Personally, I wouldn't like to see the same article again, especially if it was posted recently. Slightly off topic, but in the Publishing world, you can resubmit books if you make changes including the title, names, places, etc. Maybe rewrite the articles so they're different, maybe better, and see what happens. Then technically you're not spamming - it's different content.

I'm not certain I correctly understand the question. Are these articles you have previously submitted to "Twitter, Stumble Upon, Delicious, Reddit, Linkedin, etc."? Or do you mean these are older articles that you have not previously submitted to those sites?

If you have already submitted the article to those sites, I would advise against submitting them a second time to the same bookmarking sites.

I am just wondering if I have articles that are old (say months or even years) but still relevant could they be recirculated again later for additional exposure? Or is this a bad idea?

Again, if you have an older article that has never been submitted to a site, e.g., Stumbleupon, then certainly go ahead and submit it. If you have previously submitted that article to Stumbleupon, no matter how long ago, I would say no, do NOT resubmit it.

Twitter is probably different. I think that is more like a noisy chatroom - go ahead and tweet whatever you like. Whether anyone is paying attention is another matter, of course. :)

banners
Back