The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you guys promote aff links in ezine articles without a website?

iLyn

affiliate
I know ezinearticles doesn't allow aff links in articles. And I have heard about redirects etc. But if you are a complete newbie what do you suggest? What works and what don't work?

Been promoting mine on squidoo. However squidoo has a lot of issues lately :eek:

If you plan to get into affiliate marketing it really does help to have a website.

Ezine articles is not the power house it once was and it doubtful that you will get a lot of sales from directing traffic to Ezine and then to another site you don't own where you have your offer.

It is best to have a site where you can send traffic from multiple sources in order to make sales. In addition, building a list is one of the best things you can do for sales and this is best done at a site you own.

Ezine does not compare to Squidoo in what Squidoo used to allow you to offer as far as product promotion etc. If you want a site more like Squidoo try HubPages. However, they are stricter now also.

Best bet is to start your own site and not have to depend on all the changes that happen at these content sites.

I know ezinearticles doesn't allow aff links in articles. And I have heard about redirects etc. But if you are a complete newbie what do you suggest? What works and what don't work?

Been promoting mine on squidoo. However squidoo has a lot of issues lately :eek:

There are a lot of sites that make a link more nice like bit.ly. Make the affiliate link short with an existing system and use that link ( it will imply redirect but you don't have to do anything else ).

You should set up a blog using blogger and have at least 5 pages related to the topic in your article. Then you can add your affiliate links within those articles on that blogs. 250 to 300 should be adequate.

That's how I started.

MI
Back