The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

2months past blamads didnt pay me :(

skypigeon

affiliate
Yes I waited 2 months and still they dont pay I pm my AM and their payment email. but still same reply "please be patient" My AM is my friend on facebook, and he is rich, spending money

Go the affiliate sections and post in there.
Maybe, someone can shed a light to you there. :)
or email them your traffic sources and your method of promotions so that they can assess it right away.

Heard a few stories of Blam Ads being a little slow on payment recently, try adding your AM on AIM.. mine is usually online most of the time.

Make sure you inbox Dan and let us know the outcome - Ryan has always paid me bang on time.

Hey OP,

I just sent you a private message to see who you are so we can resolve this. We have been paying our publishers and I apologize that you slipped through the cracks. I will make sure this is handled ASAP. If you or anyone ever has problems you can always personally contact me to resolve it. You can either send me a PM here or email me: ryan@eaglewebassets.com and I will resolve quickly.

hey op,

i just sent you a private message to see who you are so we can resolve this. We have been paying our publishers and i apologize that you slipped through the cracks. I will make sure this is handled asap. If you or anyone ever has problems you can always personally contact me to resolve it. You can either send me a pm here or email me: ryan@eaglewebassets.com and i will resolve quickly.
Interesting. Theres a few rumors going around thats for sure and not on the affiliate end.

Glad to see even the network's owner responded to this thread. That shows professionalism and that Blamads means business, so I hope you get paid soon skypigeon and keep fighting the good fight $$$

They took my money also
They accused me of bringing in fraud leads which is impossible since I monitor fraud strictly, And I use 3 or 4 different systems to prevent IP, proxy, identity, and duplicate fraud.
They have now banned my blam account and took my $700 that my members and I worked hard to owe
I am going to contact the police if I do not have a response from Blam soon

Blam Ads are a SCAM.

I made a lot of money with Blam. and when the payment day came, I received an e-mail saying that my account has been banned for fraud and that it is under investigations.

when I asked my am about this he told me that he has a list of ip's from the same class and that there is no way that my account will be reactivated.
I asked him to show me the stats from where those IP's were copied so that I can see with my own eyes if this was true and he answered me and I quote " the burden of proof is on you" and he never talked to me again.

So yeah BlamAds is a bunch of liars and thieves. Do not under any circumstances trust them with your work and money.

Today I contacted Dan from Blamads because he sent me a PM to contact him so we can resolve ASAP .

We talked about my problem and he didn't want to resolve it but to accuse me for fraud again. If the accusations were true they would have sent me the proof right away not after two weeks. He sent me a xls report today which clearly is made up by them! if you look at the screenshot you can the scam they are trying to pull:"www . imageurlhost . com/images/q2qt21e66vyylzw053ge.png" I highlighted the offer name with yellow so you can see it's the same one, and the ip's with blue. as you can see I allegedly completed the same offer 2 or 3 times in a row from the same ip which is impossible.
Now after almost 3 months I have no complaint from the advertiser and BlamAds is acussing me of fraud.

I can see clearly now what type of network is BlamAds.

Attachments

• blamshit.jpg
    blamshit.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 66
Also they are threatening me to delete the post or they will reply here and that it won't be a good reply!

BlamAds is a SCAM. Be careful!

Attachments

• blamshit.jpg
    blamshit.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 57
Looks like I can post on another thread you posted on:

Sometimes I like to give the affiliates the benefit of the doubt, but this affiliate has been a thorn in my side for quite some time, and the worst thing an affiliate can do is send fraudulent leads, and then blame the network he promoted with. We checked "archsev" traffic quality, and it turns out, he was sending Rolling IP's, which is a fraudulent way to get leads. He also had multiple IP's that completed the same offer many times. Advertisers do not pay on any of this. We have also sent him an IP list, with all information on it. Do not send fraudulent leads to our offers, and you will be paid.

But Dan answer me this, because on private you ignored my question: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO COMPLETE AN OFFER 3 OR 4 TIMES IN A ROW FROM THE SAME IP? WOULDN'T MY CONTENT BE UNLOCKED IF I COMPLETE AN OFFER? SO HOW CAN I COMPLETE IT AGAIN?

And stop lying to people! How could I be a "thorn in your side for quite some time" if I started using BlamAds about 3 months ago and we started talking via email 2 weeks ago and on Skype today for the first time! I think it's normal for me to ask questions since I want my money! :D

banners
Back