The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Pay-Per-View Traffic, The Great Secret

@JamesPOP

That $100 matching bonus offer seems interesting and caught my attention. My question is, what traffic do you have for mobile? I didn't find this info on your site, just that you have 2 billion impressions daily. I would be interested only in mobile traffic.

I mean
I believe there is enough traffic for you out there.
Most traffic will be at the big PPV networks such as TrafficVance & Leadimpact.

With that being said, maybe on top of that you should consider PPR traffic.
This is mistype traffic where a user gets redirected to an offer & has lots of URL targeting.

Cheers
I mean bid on target urls when say domain traffic. not mistype traffic. i find quality traffic, if not, i would not try it..

Any one please help me. Which network should I use - 7search or selfadvertiser. I read many negative reviews about 7search about their traffic quality. After searching so many networks selfadvertiser looks good to me. Is there any one using selfadvertiser? please give suggestion. Thanks
We've heard good things about selfadvertiser and @JamesPOP has the answers to all your questions!

Hi @ppcnewbie ,

We offer mobile web traffic.
Namely, traffic from sites used on a smartphone.

Its doing great lately! Really recommended for Sweeps & apps.

Cheers

Hi @ppcnewbie ,

We offer mobile web traffic.
Namely, traffic from sites used on a smartphone.

Its doing great lately! Really recommended for Sweeps & apps.

Cheers

Thanks for your answer. Good to know.

One thing though, is the $100 matching bonus still available? You mentioned it earlier this week:

In order to show you we mean business I will allow you to receive the benefit of one of our latest promotion.
A matching bonus of 100$.
Just send an email to support@selfadvertiser.com with a screen-shot of this forum replay and you will get it.

HI @m a siddque ,

I am the Director of the SelfAdvertiser.com platform.

It would be my pleasure for you to come and try us.
In order to show you we mean business I will allow you to receive the benefit of one of our latest promotion.
Just send an email to support@selfadvertiser.com with a screen-shot of this forum replay and you will get it.

Cheers

Hi,
I hope you are very well.

Still active the matching bonus?

Hi Everyone,

I am the Advertising Platform Director @ RevenueHits

Here to answer any question you think I can add you value in.

Cheers
hello James. I know revenue hits and i have been on the platform for over a year now and I have never earned a single dollar. I really do not know if the mistake is from my end or from yours. I would like to learn some of the key tips that will see me make at least $5 a day through advertisement on your platform. I do not want to have a network where i am earning nothing for more than 12 months. I will really appreciate if you are able to share the tips and the donts so that we grow together over here.

hello James. I know revenue hits and i have been on the platform for over a year now and I have never earned a single dollar. I really do not know if the mistake is from my end or from yours. I would like to learn some of the key tips that will see me make at least $5 a day through advertisement on your platform. I do not want to have a network where i am earning nothing for more than 12 months. I will really appreciate if you are able to share the tips and the donts so that we grow together over here.

Hi @Dr. Forum ,

Wow, this is a first...
The best way for me to assist you in this case is to give you my top AM contact.
Diana@selfadvertiser.com
She will get you to the positive ROI side :}

HI @m a siddque ,

I am the Director of the SelfAdvertiser.com platform.

It would be my pleasure for you to come and try us.
Just send an email with a screen-shot of this forum replay and you will get it.

Cheers

Sounds interesting. Excellent UI too. I was on the lookout for a new PPV traffic source as my current one is not doing well, particularly for international traffic. I was considering ZeroPark and PopAds when I came across this thread.

Is the matching bonus offer still available?

Sounds interesting. Excellent UI too. I was on the lookout for a new PPV traffic source as my current one is not doing well, particularly for international traffic. I was considering ZeroPark and PopAds when I came across this thread.

Is the matching bonus offer still available?

Glad to hear this :}

Contact support@selfadvertiser.com and say you came from Affiliatefix.com
Matching bonus will be provided.

Cheers

I just tried selfadvertiser and get familar with cpv traffic.
However, i found i get some us traffic although i am targeting IN.
I want to get traffic from target urls, i found those traffic are non target and got from other unrealted urls and keywords.. when i check my info on prosper 202

I am not sure about other ppv net works. Could we get aaa bbb or www.ccc.com traffic when we target abcd.com as a keyword?

thanks

I just tried selfadvertiser and get familar with cpv traffic.
However, i found i get some us traffic although i am targeting IN.
I want to get traffic from target urls, i found those traffic are non target and got from other unrealted urls and keywords.. when i check my info on prosper 202

I am not sure about other ppv net works. Could we get aaa bbb or www.ccc.com traffic when we target abcd.com as a keyword?

thanks

Hi @dylan09 ,

1. For this you can get a refund no problem. Just contact support@selfadvertiser and you will be attended. Be sure to show us the data so we could find the issue and fix it.

2. No. If you target abcd.com you should get traffic only from abcd.com

Cheers

banners
Back