The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Pay-Per-View Traffic, The Great Secret

What you are saying is not entirely true.
Many networks derive pop traffic Using direct publisher.

The real reason behind not allowing Tech Support is the aggressiveness of the offer.
Advertisers want to make as much $$ as they can, even if that means breaching networks policies.
A good example would be how Tech Support offers freeze the screen.... That's totally not allowed and even so, advertisers continue doing it while cloaking.

These days Google opened a war against all aggressive offers such as Tech Support. This means allowing it on the network will make Google mad as well. So, although revenue is high, networks do not want to be involved in such business.

@Anonymous Marketer

Google pays best for banners and skip ads.
With that being said, other ad types are not allowed on Google so its best to use another network.

For examples P.M me.

Hey JamesPOP,

Thanks for the thread.

Just wondering, what you see as being more opportunity - mobile POP or desktop POP or other? Could you explain why you say this?

Cheers

These days, many advertisers go to mobile. I personally do not think one is better than the other.
It's all about how you will do it, and hoe professional you can be.

My advice is to test booth always. One can do better in certain times, while the other can complete it in other.

If I'm trying to promote offer that someone is already promoting, what will happen? My ads won't show, we'll start competing by price? trying to get some traffic and have no result..

Hey JamesPOP. Thanks for the thread. Just a follow up. You mentioned in an earlier answer, as an affiliate, you need to identify which ad network has the best traffic for an offer. Do you have tips on doing this?

If I'm trying to promote offer that someone is already promoting, what will happen? My ads won't show, we'll start competing by price? trying to get some traffic and have no result..

All the above can happen, but it does not mean it will. (Except the firs one you mentioned, that won't happen)
In the other hand all can go well and both of you will succeed without raising bids.

Hey JamesPOP. Thanks for the thread. Just a follow up. You mentioned in an earlier answer, as an affiliate, you need to identify which ad network has the best traffic for an offer. Do you have tips on doing this?

I do:

- Ask in forums who has experience with a certain offer and which ad network performed well.
- Ask you account manager on the affiliate network (if the offer is indeed from an affiliate network)
- Trial & error always works. (This is what eventually will give you best experience)

Hi JamesPOP!

I signed up for SelfAdvertiser.com because of what I've read throughout this thread.
I read somewhere that your approval team is online during weekdays (Sunday to Friday) for approvals.
After topping it up with $100, I have created new campaigns to run. However, it's been two days and still no approval. What's happening? Why does it take too long to approve? I sent an inquiry to your Support Desk yesterday but I have not received a response.

Hi JamesPOP!

I signed up for SelfAdvertiser.com because of what I've read throughout this thread.
I read somewhere that your approval team is online during weekdays (Sunday to Friday) for approvals.
After topping it up with $100, I have created new campaigns to run. However, it's been two days and still no approval. What's happening? Why does it take too long to approve? I sent an inquiry to your Support Desk yesterday but I have not received a response.

Hi @ECWTeam

You are right, that's what usually happens ;]
The reason it's taking longer than usual is because it's holiday's time and one fell this week.

Sorry for the delay.

Cheers

Hi JamesPop,

Thanks! My campaigns are approved and running now. One thing I noticed though is that the dashboard doesn't show the keywords/targets I uploaded unless there are any views. I was hoping there is a way to find out how much others are bidding on the same target so I can adjust my bids as necessary.

Also, how do I know if I'm not receiving traffic because my bids are low and not because there is really no traffic for that keyword?

:)

Hi JamesPop,

Thanks! My campaigns are approved and running now. One thing I noticed though is that the dashboard doesn't show the keywords/targets I uploaded unless there are any views. I was hoping there is a way to find out how much others are bidding on the same target so I can adjust my bids as necessary.

Also, how do I know if I'm not receiving traffic because my bids are low and not because there is really no traffic for that keyword?

:)

We are building these 2 technologies as we speak.
in a few months you will have a bid indicator that will assist you understand the answers for these questions ;]

We are building these 2 technologies as we speak.
in a few months you will have a bid indicator that will assist you understand the answers for these questions ;]

That's great to hear! One more thing I am curious about... can you tell me more about what vertical works best in your network, or maybe at least what you have known to turn out well from your traffic?

Best mainstream pop traffic networks?
Best adult pop traffic networks?

What offers/niches work best with pop traffic?
Which is better, popup or popunder?

is it possible to track what website pops my ads when I start a campaign on a ppc network? I've heard a report can be generated from using some sort script added onto your hosting.

That's great to hear! One more thing I am curious about... can you tell me more about what vertical works best in your network, or maybe at least what you have known to turn out well from your traffic?

Many verticals perform well as for this moment.
Please send an email to our support team and they will assist you best.

Best mainstream pop traffic networks?
Best adult pop traffic networks?

What offers/niches work best with pop traffic?
Which is better, popup or popunder?

1. Traffic Vance.
2. Traffic junky.
3. Depends on which traffic source you plan you purchase traffic. I would consult with the AM of the networks for best insights.
4. Well these days its not up to you. Some browsers do not allow pop up ans some do. E.G chrome does not allow pop ups. So although in the past POP ups where widely common, these days they are not as much.

is it possible to track what website pops my ads when I start a campaign on a ppc network? I've heard a report can be generated from using some sort script added onto your hosting.

Yes you can!

Talk with an account manager who represents your preferred tracking platform and they would know what to do exactly.
This is a service they provide.

banners
Back