The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Pay-Per-View Traffic, The Great Secret

Hi James- Mr. ask me anything, a question for you-
When I sign up to an ad network- is there a chance that I would be competing with the networks on the same/ similar offers on the same (or different) publisher placement?

What I mean is that sometimes the network operates as an affiliate for certain offers, but if my campaign was approved on the network, how can I be sure that the same offer won't be run by the managed team and compete with me?

Great question!

Indeed some traffic networks have a team which works like an affiliate in the sense of promoting offers.
But, networks would not take a chance promoting the same offers as their clients, the affiliates/advertisers in this case.

What networks do, is either to have an exclusive deal with a merchant (the owner of the offer) on specific products (offers). Or to decline the promotion of the same offers by affiliates on the network's traffic. In both cases the network and the affiliate do no compete.

I believe I can jump to answer that :) In general
RevenueHits
Rapsio
MediaTraffic

Those are ones that are low initial funding friendly

Thanks,

Hi Everyone,
Hi Everyone,

I am the Advertising Platform Director @ RevenueHits

Here to answer any question you think I can add you value in.

Cheers

I am the Advertising Platform Director @ RevenueHits

Here to answer any question you think I can add you value in.

Cheers[/QUOTE

Hi James,
Which networks provide good offers for CPV? I am studying a CPV course and it suggests that I try to capture an email address. I know that this would be great in helping me build a list but will it turn the viewer of from clicking through?

Whats the most affordable traffic source to start with a small budget on PPV? ($250)

Hi @Snoop,

@johnnygood has a point there, the 3 networks (which I represent one - RevenueHits) are great to start with.
As well, there are more traffic networks out there with a low min deposit which you can try.

With that being said and answered, the real questions is : Which network can deliver as well? Now that's what you really want to seek.

If you would like to have further discussion on this matter, you are more then welcomed to PM me.

P.S.
I believe @LukePeerFly can connect you easily with PeerFly which I recommend especially.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Salma08 ,

About the first part of your question; Many CAP network/ Affiliate networks, offer CPV offers to promote
Here is a great list of networks to start with: Top 20 CPA Networks 2014 - mThink

My advice is to talk with at list 5-10, see if they have similar offers you can compere payouts between, and choose the highest paying network.
Moreover, try to feel which has the better support, as this is a key point in advancing with this same network later, on other offers, raising payouts & such.

About the second question, I did not understand it. So please rephrase, or better yet, ask me in a PM.

Cheers

Hi JamesPop. One thing I don't understand about RevenueHits are the text ads. I was under the impression RevenueHits was pop traffic. If that's the case, why do we need to create a text ad for each campaign?

Hi JamesPop. One thing I don't understand about RevenueHits are the text ads. I was under the impression RevenueHits was pop traffic. If that's the case, why do we need to create a text ad for each campaign?

Hi @mathdoc ,

The reason for that is we offer Search & In-text traffic on top of POP traffic. So, the text ads are for these traffic types.

By the way, RevenueHits has released its new UI, you can see it at: Self Serve Platform for Advertisers - SelfAdvertiser
As I promised, it has KW & Domain targeting, with negative targeting as well ;]

Cheers

Hi @mathdoc ,

The reason for that is we offer Search & In-text traffic on top of POP traffic. So, the text ads are for these traffic types.

By the way, RevenueHits has released its new UI, you can see it at: Self Serve Platform for Advertisers - SelfAdvertiser
As I promised, it has KW & Domain targeting, with negative targeting as well ;]

Cheers
Looks like my old account is deleted?
I'm really interested about this (waited from autum ;D)
I hope you can answer my email or skype (you are Eden right?)

Thanks for reply :)
New UI looks really great! lets see if there is good traffic :)
Anyway, would be nice if there were possible make own functions for coyntry targeting

Like this
H6ceVek.png

MI
Back