The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Pay-Per-View Traffic, The Great Secret

I am newbie in pay per view. How do I start? As I know ppv only works for branding. Does it also have value in conversion?

PPV has high value for conversion making AKA performance marketing .

First step is to learn as much possible from forums such as this one, even better knowledge you will find on paid forums such as STM/affplaybook.
Second, start applying this knowledge an test as much as you can.

Experience and patience are the key words, as in all entrepreneurial attempt.

Ibam just about to start ppv,

Which ppv network you recommand for beginners? My budget ri8 now is 300$ only

I decided to go with zeropark or directcpv m i good with zeropark?

Mediatraffic not supporting india badluck.

Thanks

Ibam just about to start ppv,

Which ppv network you recommand for beginners? My budget ri8 now is 300$ only

I decided to go with zeropark or directcpv m i good with zeropark?

Mediatraffic not supporting india badluck.

Thanks

So, if i understand correctly you have a 300$ budget in total?
- Are you correctly just starting online advertising?
- Is this all the budget you have to start your new adventure?
- Do you understand you are one step before opening a business?

I've been running many RON and Keyword Targeted campaigns in Self Advertiser for more than a month now.
For RON, I get 20%-50% bot traffic :(
Keyword targeted are better, with very minimal bot traffic or none at all.

Consulted with my manager and was told to blacklist sources.
I don't even know which sources are sending me the bot traffic.

So, if i understand correctly you have a 300$ budget in total?
- Are you correctly just starting online advertising?
- Is this all the budget you have to start your new adventure?
- Do you understand you are one step before opening a business?
Yes i am new, now i have 500$ budget.

I want to do ppv with cpa. I am 100% new to it.

Thanks
Last question is is 50onred good to begin?

I tried zeropark it sucks , directcpv also

I've only heard good things about 50onred, but ppv is a fast pace business and money can run fast, so you need to gear up with the right tools, landing pages, tracking and build a good bidding strategy. Also, do some research regarding keywords and domains you want to target or avoid so you're in total control.

Try to pick some offers that run through several affiliate networks so you can compare conversions between networks.

hi JamesPOP,
I am using Self Advertiser but still trying to get a hang with the bidding system. It seems to be 1 bid for all the keywords I have put in the list and I have to manually delete non converting KWs from the list. From time to time, I have forgotten which KWs I have deleted and also keep increasing the bid as I do not know what level can I get other KWs remaining in the list to receive traffic or they have at all.

Pls advise.

I've been running many RON and Keyword Targeted campaigns in Self Advertiser for more than a month now.
For RON, I get 20%-50% bot traffic :(
Keyword targeted are better, with very minimal bot traffic or none at all.

Consulted with my manager and was told to blacklist sources.
I don't even know which sources are sending me the bot traffic.

So, how do you know they are bot if you do not know which sources they are coming from?

Yes i am new, now i have 500$ budget.

I want to do ppv with cpa. I am 100% new to it.

Thanks
Last question is is 50onred good to begin?

I tried zeropark it sucks , directcpv also

Ok, that's great!

I would try Either 50onred, SelfAdvertiser (us) or popads.
all have good value for reasonable bids.

hi JamesPOP,
I am using Self Advertiser but still trying to get a hang with the bidding system. It seems to be 1 bid for all the keywords I have put in the list and I have to manually delete non converting KWs from the list. From time to time, I have forgotten which KWs I have deleted and also keep increasing the bid as I do not know what level can I get other KWs remaining in the list to receive traffic or they have at all.

Pls advise.

You are right, we are not perfect at this yet.
We are building a new phase for the KW targeted campaign which will allow to bid per KW.

Foe now, i can consult you to do as many campaigns possible, with as little KW possible to know and understand which campaigns go better or worse.
Moreover, about bid & data of KW. That will be in the next phase of the platform as well.

I know its not a good answer, but we are doing our best to give the solution ASAP.

Hello can you please help me i can't understand. How i receive traffic from all relevant sources how to enter source id to target

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 7.42.24 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 7.42.24 pm.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 38
Any one please help me. Which network should I use - 7search or selfadvertiser. I read many negative reviews about 7search about their traffic quality. After searching so many networks selfadvertiser looks good to me. Is there any one using selfadvertiser? please give suggestion. Thanks

Any one please help me. Which network should I use - 7search or selfadvertiser. I read many negative reviews about 7search about their traffic quality. After searching so many networks selfadvertiser looks good to me. Is there any one using selfadvertiser? please give suggestion. Thanks

HI @m a siddque ,

I am the Director of the SelfAdvertiser.com platform.

It would be my pleasure for you to come and try us.
In order to show you we mean business I will allow you to receive the benefit of one of our latest promotion.
A matching bonus of 100$.
Just send an email to support@selfadvertiser.com with a screen-shot of this forum replay and you will get it.

Cheers

I want to promote insurance CPA using ppv, but not sure about the quality and quantity of such kind of traffic in main English country, USA, or UK seprately.
I know we can promote any products using ppv, anyone knows the quality and quantity of financial market these days? I heard that there are very limited traffic years ago in UK health insurance market..
Thanks.

I want to promote insurance CPA using ppv, but not sure about the quality and quantity of such kind of traffic in main English country, USA, or UK seprately.
I know we can promote any products using ppv, anyone knows the quality and quantity of financial market these days? I heard that there are very limited traffic years ago in UK health insurance market..
Thanks.

Hi @dylan09 ,

Are you referring to targeted finance traffic?
Such as KW & domain targeted traffic?

yes, finance niche uk market. domain target or may be kw later. For now , i want to collect usefull data to deside run ppv or not.

thanks.

I believe there is enough traffic for you out there.
Most traffic will be at the big PPV networks such as TrafficVance & Leadimpact.

With that being said, maybe on top of that you should consider PPR traffic.
This is mistype traffic where a user gets redirected to an offer & has lots of URL targeting.

Cheers

banners
Back