The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Journey with OgMobi

Good Results MAKE Ur Oun LP And Host It In ur VPS
Heh, copyright infringement.
I did better not risk for that just for a few buck more a day.

Hey Pal!

Good results anyway, I made a fraction of that with almost the same clicks, did you optimize the offers in the content locker or something?
I don't remember, I did change the locker theme in the past.
You can ask from the chat room, it's #3 or #4, I don't remember.

Okay, they seems to have trouble with their tracking and it's no wonder why were the CVR is low between these few days.
image.jpg

Anyway, I will not fail yet.
Want to scale up yet haven't got an idea to surpass the IG's ban.

im registering just to follow this thread. nice journey ;)
Thanks. :)

Update:
So they fix the CVR stuff, and I will start to scale up my account now but wondering should I invest more money than before or should I just maintain the cost.

Anyway, my "last month earning" did not disappointed and I have $505.1 revenue!
My cost is around $150, so revenue - cost.
$500 - $150 = $350 profit!

I thought of want to scale up cause I lately found a way to create IG account even faster.

Oh well, I'm tired of thinking about that for the moment.

I have just entered the cpa world, built a website with a specific niche and tryin to get some traffic into it. much to learn tho. Hope someday im gonna be as good as you :cool:

Okay time to update my earning.

So, I login to one of my affiliate platform and surprisingly I made like $500 + $165 + $122 + $88 commission and total up with OGAds I have made like $1,375 last month. While the cost is only $150 I assume, pretty of hard work involve and I guess I will stop that for awhile now..

So I assume $1,200 is profit, I didn't log them so it's pretty confusing to have the exact numbers.

April 26th - 189 Clicks, 42 CR, $14
April 27th - 206 Clicks, 52 CR, $16
April 28th - 87 Clicks, 28 CR, $9 (Day reported that CVR didn't tracked properly)
April 29th - 140 Clicks, 39 CR, $13
April 30th - 146 Clicks, 41 CR, $15
May 1st - 171 Clicks, 66 CR, $23
May 2nd - 183 Clicks, 76 CR, $25
May 3rd - 140 Clicks, 37 CR, $11
May 4th - 153 Clicks, 49 CR, $14
May 5th - 176 Clicks, 45 CR, $13
May 6th - 157 Clicks, 52 CR, $15

Still $10 a day, heh.
$1,200 last month is a good sum of money, but heh it involve a lot of work.

Okay time to update my earning.

So, I login to one of my affiliate platform and surprisingly I made like $500 + $165 + $122 + $88 commission and total up with OGAds I have made like $1,375 last month. While the cost is only $150 I assume, pretty of hard work involve and I guess I will stop that for awhile now..

So I assume $1,200 is profit, I didn't log them so it's pretty confusing to have the exact numbers.

April 26th - 189 Clicks, 42 CR, $14
April 27th - 206 Clicks, 52 CR, $16
April 28th - 87 Clicks, 28 CR, $9 (Day reported that CVR didn't tracked properly)
April 29th - 140 Clicks, 39 CR, $13
April 30th - 146 Clicks, 41 CR, $15
May 1st - 171 Clicks, 66 CR, $23
May 2nd - 183 Clicks, 76 CR, $25
May 3rd - 140 Clicks, 37 CR, $11
May 4th - 153 Clicks, 49 CR, $14
May 5th - 176 Clicks, 45 CR, $13
May 6th - 157 Clicks, 52 CR, $15

Still $10 a day, heh.
$1,200 last month is a good sum of money, but heh it involve a lot of work.
Congrats man!

I'm doing almost the same clicks and CR, but I earn 3 less than you. Do you so some extra targeting or something?

Thanks a lot. Take care and keep going! Don't give up now!

Congrats man!

I'm doing almost the same clicks and CR, but I earn 3 less than you. Do you so some extra targeting or something?

Thanks a lot. Take care and keep going! Don't give up now!
I didn't do any targeting perhaps I follow people using tags, I just think they are more active.

No, OGAds epc are random, I get low epc from them as well in some niche.

Maybe you try target different niche.

I didn't do any targeting perhaps I follow people using tags, I just think they are more active.

No, OGAds epc are random, I get low epc from them as well in some niche.

Maybe you try target different niche.
Cool mate, I do both in some cases, I think that the more queries we put in, the better.

does 'App of the Day - V2, Global offer, Android & iOS' really have any payout ? 'cus it seems like i don't get any conversions from this offer tho :(

does 'App of the Day - V2, Global offer, Android & iOS' really have any payout ? 'cus it seems like i don't get any conversions from this offer tho :(
Yeah it pays like $0.01 to $0.10, depends on what random apps your visitors have download.
It pays really low yet the conversions rate are low tho.

does every install and run will count as one conversion ? or sometimes it just wont count at all ? sorry if im asking these questions, lots to learn :oops:

does every install and run will count as one conversion ? or sometimes it just wont count at all ? sorry if im asking these questions, lots to learn :oops:
I'm not sure either, it shows a CR between 15% to 30% to me.

For that it means, every 100 clicks from the lander to AppStore/Google PlayStore, there are 15% to 30% people installed the app.

I guess that really depends on the advertiser.

Been thru the dark days, the banning is tough, took darn long time to solve the problem, here's my latest earning. The money is counting and I'm kept building account stunningly!

Aiming for $25 a day stablely!

Currently, having like 300+ working accounts. Most of them follows like 200 users a day. Oh well, I need to make them age then I can follow 500+ a day.
Otherwise aggressive following will result to ban, well I'm using non-pva account which cost me about... fairly low price each I have no blame for having banned so often.

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

Woow it is just an indicator of good things on the way. I will say that you need to put in more efforts into what you are doing so that you get a bigger percentage on returns. Also know that the curve may change at some point either positively or negatively. It is always normal and therefore you need not to be overwhelmed by such like happenings.

banners
Back