The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Journey with OgMobi

It's your opportunity now!
I'm offering coaching now, PM me more for information, but the least requirement is:
- You must joined under my referral link. (If you're an old user I'm sorry about that.)
- You must have at least $50 to startup, like... Buying tools? Accounts? Proxies? Servers?
- You must have patience and not to fail easily, otherwise I would get the blame, most probably some words like WT* you scammer, ahh... And so on. You know the words, I won't name them out.

Freebies for whoever joined under me you will get a starter pack(as if this is like role playing game):
- x2 2 to 3 month old Instagram Account
- Script to create Instagram Account Automatically
- 1 Free Dedicate Proxy
- Free VPS
- Free Landing Page
- Newbie guide to start up

PM me for more information.

Sorry no longer accepting coaching.

Last edited:
It's your opportunity now!
I'm offering coaching now, PM me more for information, but the least requirement is:
- You must joined under my referral link. (If you're an old user I'm sorry about that.)
- You must have at least $50 to startup, like... Buying tools? Accounts? Proxies? Servers?
- You must have patience and not to fail easily, otherwise I would get the blame, most probably some words like WT* you scammer, ahh... And so on. You know the words, I won't name them out.

Freebies for whoever joined under me you will get a starter pack(as if this is like role playing game):
- x2 2 to 3 month old Instagram Account
- Script to create Instagram Account Automatically
- 1 Free Dedicate Proxy
- Free VPS
- Free Landing Page
- Newbie guide to start up

PM me for more information.
sorry but i can't registed because @ogads always denied my submit.
can u help me
i just buyed followliker software

Update:
Got a discount from my proxies provider and decided I can get another server to less burden my current task otherwise I would forever stuck at 80 following per day.

I want to scale again now. Hopefully going to $80 a day, let's see if my server capable to run so much task.
I notice it's no different for running 1,000s of account and only follows 80 a day compare to 100 account follow 800 users.

I just need to get more resource, just for my own record.
Proxies - Oversupplied
Account - Oversupplied
Niche & Domain - Oversupplied
Server - Undersupplied
Cost - Increase
Earning - Increase

Balance needed

Update:
Sadly, my proxy provider changed my current proxies and I'm in deep trouble, all associated account are doomed.
Will try to fix soon.

June 8th -
upload_2016-6-9_14-41-3.png

Okay I'm really doomed, spent 14 hours yesterday to fix all the account, over 70% askes for Re-PV all thanks to cheap proxies supplier.

Sigh, mass banned, proxies provider give me a challenge, why am I always get in troubles.

Update:
I have some other project I decided to focus on and I think I will probably close the thread.
It's pity that when I want to scale up, I faces tons of problem like, proxy provider shut down my proxy, login in to new proxy made them banned and phone block.

This my latest earning:
upload_2016-6-9_21-54-32.png

Will lock the thread in a couple of days.

I'm so lost between both threads, you are doing more cash on this one than the other one?
Why you all getting so confuse, this one is the total income of OGAds, while the other is focusing on a single niche where my first intention is to educate people to start up with less to zero cost, which I fell out my own rules.

MI
Back