The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My journey with my first CPA Campaign to make 10k a month.

akumadxl

affiliate
Hello everyone,
Due to the suggestion of Indexer, I am journaling my steps and progress into my first CPA campaign. I am a newbie in the A.M. world, so please let me know if I am steering in the wrong direction. I will be asking a ton of newbie questions.

My goal is to make 10k a month, 120k annually. Yes that is a lot of money but I must shoot high. My life is A.M. and I will be doing this full time. Before this, I was lost and hopeless because I couldn't get a hold of my dream of being my own boss. A.M is my life and it is the light at the end of the tunnel.

So far I have:
1. Open a business name under me
2. Signed up with multiple Affiliate networks such as Peerfly, maxbounty, peerfly, adworkmedia, cpagrip, cpalead.
3.?
4.?

Questions:

1. Will affiliate network take in newbies such myself.
2.What steps are necessary to getting started with email submit offer? How do you currently promote offers? Do I need a landing page?

I appreciate you peeps and thank you for reading my post. Please let me know your thoughts. Your feedbacks are valuable!

AKUMADXL

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Due to the suggestion of Indexer, I am journaling my steps and progress into my first CPA campaign. I am a newbie in the A.M. world, so please let me know if I am steering in the wrong direction. I will be asking a ton of newbie questions.

My goal is to make 10k a month, 120k annually. Yes that is a lot of money but I must shoot high. My life is A.M. and I will be doing this full time. Before this, I was lost and hopeless because I couldn't get a hold of my dream of being my own boss. A.M is my life and it is the light at the end of the tunnel.

So far I have:
2. Signed up with multiple Affiliate networks such as Peerfly, maxbounty, peerfly, adworkmedia, cpagrip, cpalead.
3.?
4.?

Questions:

2.What steps are necessary to getting started with email submit offer? How do you currently promote offers? Do I need a landing page?

I appreciate you peeps and thank you for reading my post. Please let me know your thoughts. Your feedbacks are valuable!

AKUMADXL

Wow, good to see my name up there, I request @CoreyPeerFly to check and approve your application. There are way more experienced members here than me & I am sure they will answer your questions effectively.

I am sure peerfly will approve you as are into media buying, once they approve check the offers one by one and select email submit or SOI offers. Yes, you need landing pages but for the beginning I suggest you to go for direct linking. Gain some experience, check how traffic is reacting to your selected offer then go for a landing page.

Test atleast 5 landing pages and select the best converting one.

Let us know does peerfly or maxbounty approved your application?
Where are you planning to buy traffic from?

Regards
IndeXer

Wow, good to see my name up there, I request @CoreyPeerFly to check and approve your application. There are way more experienced members here than me & I am sure they will answer your questions effectively.

Thanks for the connection for an application overview!

Where are you planning to buy traffic from?

I have no idea as of right now. Do you have any suggestions??

thanks,
AKUMADXL

Thanks for the connection for an application overview!

I have no idea as of right now. Do you have any suggestions??

thanks,
AKUMADXL

I suggest you to start your first campaign with Bing, as you are new I don't suggest you to invest more money & you will also get an idea about starting, maintaining & optimizing a campaign. You can easily get bing $50 coupons for $5-$10 on seoclerks.com or some forum.

Edit: Don't forget to check whether the seller is trusted or not.

Good luck

Regards
IndeXer

I am approved through AdWorkMedia!
Now off topic, do I need a VPS? If so, any recommendations??

Congrats on getting approved, we're happy to help you get more familiar with the affiliate marketing industry! It can be a bit challenging at first but it's worth going through the ropes to learn the basics and it seems that you are very motivated, which is great.

A VPS or shared hosting would be a good start so you can host your own landing pages. You can also host landing pages on weebly, blogger, etc, but they are vulnerable to being taken down for using affiliate links. So hosting the landing pages yourself is a more stable option.

Like some other members on this thread have said, try to find a few top campaigns to start with and build some simple landing pages for those. You can then generate traffic from SEO/social and other natural sources while also working on PPC/PPV paid traffic from Bing/PopAds/50onRed, etc. It's always best to try and incorporate free traffic sources into your mix as best as you can to keep your ROI profitable. If you need any personal help feel free to submit a support ticket on our network.

Good luck!

I am approved through AdWorkMedia!
Now off topic, do I need a VPS? If so, any recommendations??

You are taking the right steps.

I highly recommend you get a VPS. With shared hosting you are subject to extremely slow page loads when another account on that server ratchets up the CPU. This is common and frequent.

You are taking the right steps.

I highly recommend you get a VPS. With shared hosting you are subject to extremely slow page loads when another account on that server ratchets up the CPU. This is common and frequent.

Thanks for the advice!
Do you have any recommendation for VPS?

There are many great hosts out there. many here are using Beyond Hosting, and others like it. I use BlueHost VPS's and have used them for many years for both myself and my clients.

Hello everyone,

So far I have:
3.?
4.?

Questions:

AKUMADXL

That is a big goal but I wish you all the best :) goodluck!!!

Ok thank you everyone for your inputs and thoughts so far.

So I signed up with Blue Host (VPS) today and had a couple of questions for executing my landing pages: Since they charged per domain name, it is possible for me to create one main domain name and have multiple landing pages as sub-domains. This way, it would save me money. Besides that, are there any pros and cons of doing this?

Hi everyone.
It has been 3 weeks since I announce my goal of "10k a month" goal. This last 3 weeks has been a rollercoaster and quite a learning experience.

I have set up my front end:
1. VPS:Blue Host (Not quite happy with their laggy performance)
2.Affiliate Network: Max Bounty, Adwork Media
3. Tracker: CPV LAB (extremely hard to install! No tech you can call, must email. Make sure you install in the ROOT file. 297$)
4. Domain Host: Blue Host
5. Traffic: Bing (Excellent customer service, friendly user interface, cheaper than google)

The front end was really tedious, the middle of getting the LP was easy, but the backend optimizing is the most difficult

I am currently running 2 CPA campaigns. The first campaign is surveys and you get to be part of earning incentive program. The second campaign is email submit that will give consumers a prepaid VISA gift card.

Also what i noticed with CONVERSION for CPA email submit and surveys are extremely low. For example, surveys asks very personal questions and I dont think people really feel comfortable with that. The email submit is even worse. It asks for an email but then brings them to 2 pop ups asking to do multiple purchase surveys causing a lost in translation for the consumers. **Are you guys leaving a strong specific pitch on your landing pages that will give the consumer a good idea what they are about to click on or are you leaving it pretty vague?

I got my ass kicked by CPA email/surveys. So far I am at negative -.74 ROI. I have optimize my keywords and ads but realize that BING keywords are expensive. To be on the top 4 or middle of the page, the bid cost is almost 50% to 75% of my lead.

My team is on point with our Landing Page. It looks professional and neat.

At this point, I realized that my CPA offers are not that good. I checked the list at MB and there is not a strong offer for email and surveys with a good EPC. Let alone, I dont see any promising offers in any categories.

I will give it by the end of this week and I will move on to mobile offers.

My questions:

1. Are you guys leaving a strong specific pitch on your landing pages that will give the consumer a good idea what they are about to click on or are you leaving it pretty vague?

2. Any affiliate network that gives good mobile offers you can recommend? Games?

3. Any advice?

Getting my ass kick in revenue and down the hole of -.74 ROI. But you know what, I dont feel bad. I felt that I learned so much from this process. I feel better losing this money than not to have the balls to execute. Its part of the business to learn and adapt. At this point, I can pat myself back from this failure but I will and continue to move on in this business.

Thanks for listening. Gimme your thoughts.

AKUMADXL.

Hmm... Well its awesome that you're documenting this because it'll will help others. I have never thought about making 10k, I don't think I've made more than 1k like ever. But maybe that's because I didn't put in the energy and I kept running into really terrible affiliate programs. You seem to have all of it together. So, I'll follow your post religiously in case I can pick something up. Great job with the goal.

i can do tech stuff for you install cpvlab for you if thats what your struggling with. I like vultr vps SSD VPS Servers, Cloud Servers and Cloud Hosting by Vultr - Vultr.com
and digital ocean Simple Cloud Computing for Developers | DigitalOcean for vps $10 credit to start . good for a month

try ppv traffic which is a lot cheaper

Thank for the reply. Yes, I have ditched CPV LAB due to their horrible tech support and I am opting for AdsBridge. Also, I am applying for LeadImpact and Truvance hoping to gain tractions there.

Hmm... Well its awesome that you're documenting this because it'll will help others. I have never thought about making 10k, I don't think I've made more than 1k like ever. But maybe that's because I didn't put in the energy and I kept running into really terrible affiliate programs. You seem to have all of it together. So, I'll follow your post religiously in case I can pick something up. Great job with the goal.

Thanks for replying.
Sometime I think that this field is just an illusion. Few people are claiming to make money while the rest of us are scrambling like fire ants, looking for a way.

Shoot me a message on Skype and we can discuss politics and philosophies for this industry.

MI
Back