The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mac or PC?

I use Linux for my day to day computer. I have a windows VM setup for anything that I can't do on Linux, mostly photoshop and running bots.

pc ftw
macs can suck it
See? Its mostly PC guys who do comments like this. I like all kinds of operating systems and my mac runs them all:)
Use whatever suits you best - for me it was getting my MacBook and my iPhone who boosted my productivity from $50 a day to $1000 a day.

Yes widows has been around a long time and my first computer was windows 95 and it had 2gig hard drive a floppy disk and well most modern huge monitor and cost me $3200 dollars Oh I just remembered Had Tandy TRS 80 that was so far back before windows . It had a green screen and it was just code . I tried to use it in vegetarian a restaurant and the staff hated using it . The program was on a cassette tape now after that I parted company with computers for over 10+ years
OLD-COMPUTERS.COM musem ~ Tandy Radio Shack TRS 80 MODEL I and while I am at take a trip into the past no Delorian
needed scroll to the bottom and see Bill Gates as a newbie 10 Incredible Old Computer Ads - Shi77y Advice well have a nice day . How times have changed

See? Its mostly PC guys who do comments like this. I like all kinds of operating systems and my mac runs them all:)
Use whatever suits you best - for me it was getting my MacBook and my iPhone who boosted my productivity from $50 a day to $1000 a day.

you're totally right! all OS' have their own advantages... i just like winding up my mac using buddies. i reckon mac's are great for media and design, I just dislike how insular it was made... doesn't run a lot of useful programs and the small devices have their own connectors instead of the universal micro usb... that totally pisses me off when I need to charge my phone but people only have mac adapters.

PC, although I tend to use Linux as an OS now because I don't get on with Windows 10. I've still got an old Windows box for Photoshop though. Macs are just too expensive, and with my track record on machines (they tend to catch fire or otherwise fail spectacularly) I just can't afford a Mac if I'd have to replace it regularly. Macs are really good for video editing and images though, and I've used one now and then but they just aren't right for me.

its a very big controversy in our office! It’s always the same. If some device is not working: „What did i tell you? Shitty System!“ By the way: i prefer Mac ;)

PC because I like to do all sorts of things on excel and even though excel can be sort of made to work on a mac, it just doesn't feel the same. But, if I wasn't crazy about excel, I would have definitely gone with mac :)

I'm currently using PC not by choice but more of the fact that I can't afford MAC at the moment. But in terms of optimal functionality then I would have to say MAC...:)

Once you go Mac, you never go back. I was a full-blown Mac-hater for my entire adult life. Bought a MBP a couple years ago and haven't looked back. Keep a PC around to run some bots but generally everything I'd need a PC for I use on a Windows VPS.

banners
Back