The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mac or PC?

PC, because my applications are not compatible with Apple products

You can run PC apps on a mac. I use virtual machine.

tJnhURd.png

I honestly don't understand all the rave about Macs. Hardware-wise, they have no competition, but MacOS X? I just can't figure it out. I can't maximize windows (unless I want to work full-screen - same as using a mobile app, not very productive), I can't snap windows, the toolbar is outdated and not functional etc.

Also, if you ever observe serious people doing some serious work, they never play with Macs. They use ThinkPad's with Windows (Formula 1 engineers, NASA, army,...).

I think that if you're a power user, you either run Windows or Linux.

I honestly don't understand all the rave about Macs. Hardware-wise, they have no competition, but MacOS X? I just can't figure it out. I can't maximize windows (unless I want to work full-screen - same as using a mobile app, not very productive), I can't snap windows, the toolbar is outdated and not functional etc.

Also, if you ever observe serious people doing some serious work, they never play with Macs. They use ThinkPad's with Windows (Formula 1 engineers, NASA, army,...).

I think that if you're a power user, you either run Windows or Linux.
I would have to agree my Mac actually pisses me off because it locks up all the time... bought a new one and my old one was better. The updates keep getting worse and worse.

But I don't us PCs because I always have issues with them.. serious ones so that's why I went with mac. either way mac is over priceed....

If you travel around a lot you need a macbook cause aluminium>plastic especially on the road;)

If you just work from home or in an office at a desk it doesn't matter if you use pc or mac I guess.

I use pc, because I cant afford a mac, personally i prefer unix systems to windows, (only reason i am running windows and not linux atm is because photoshop and illistrator run like shit on linux )

so Linux > windows and mac, but mac > windows

really bums me out that i have to use windows just because of one application ( i know theres gimp, but quite simply it just dosnt compare to photoshop)

banners
Back