The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Mac or PC?

I would totally prefer Mac! To be honest I really like how they are looking out for recycled material than consuming new raw material for building laptops. They announced in 2018 that MacBook Air and Mac mini are made of 100% recycled aluminium. Also, Mac mini is made up of 60% recycled plastic which is amazing! Can you believe that Apple is using recycled material like aluminium when there is a huge aluminium market where you can get raw material from. Recycled material might be cheaper to get but the processing might take a long time. The various processes required to turn it into a form that can be used in manufacturing laptops must be tedious. I am really looking forward to using a Mac mini and supporting Apple in using recycled material.

I never ever used Mac and probably will never be, but just out of curiousity may try it for sure. I am PC user for 22 years and plan to stay so, cause with Mac, I will try to get IPhone, Apple watch and some other apple products and constantly change them each year for big money;)

banners
Back