The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

IMPORTANT FREE Quit your Day Job eBook

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I'm typically pretty negative about ebooks, but there are a few good ones written by people I know and trust. Jeremy Palmer is one of those people. He's a CJ performer, true super affiliate (not a hype filled guru) and he knows his stuff.

He just announced he's giving away “High Performance Affiliate Marketing” which he's renamed “Quit Your Day Job - A Blueprint for Affiliate Marketing Success”. He wrote the following on his blog today.

"After careful consideration I decided I no longer want to sell “info products”. Quite frankly, I hate the “business opportunity” category - I think it’s filled with too many get rich quick scammers selling hype-filled ebooks with no real substance.

The fact is, making money on the Internet isn’t easy. It takes a lot of knowledge, hard work, and above all - persistence. But it’s hard to get people to understand that on an e-book sales page. Many think that if they just buy this one product or service all of their financial problems will be solved. This thinking is completely unrealistic and a recipe for failure.

The new goal of Quit Your Day Job will be to educate and support serious online entrepreneurs who understand the time and commitment required to be successful.

As a gesture of my patronage to the affiliate marketing community and this site, I am now offering my ebook for free. You can get the 2007 version of the e-book using this link: Download High Performance Affiliate Marketing FREE!"

Note: the download link is located right under the the email sign up. You don't need to sign up to get the download. But it would be nice to so you can keep updated.

I just downloaded it and it's the real deal. It's a zip file and also includes some excel spread sheets for tracking KW ROI and comparing merchants.

Check out his blog to find out where he is heading with his new business model, which will be a community driven learning site.

Linda thank you! I'm also skeptical about ebooks and have yet to purchase one. It's great to have one recommended from a trusted source (YOU)! And FREE NONETHELESS!!!! WOW! Can't beat that! I'm going to be doing some hefty reading today! :p

I received the email from Jeremy last night and was so happy that, not only is he now offering High Performance Affiliate Marketing for free (although, I'll miss the affiliate profits!), but he's working on a 2008 update.

I bought the e-book late 2006 and thought it was terrific! I've already sent a message out to my opt-in list this morning to let my readers know.

Truly a great book! ;)

Regards,

Tony

Thanks Linda. I already downloaded it. Looks very interesting. I will squeeze everybit of knowledge I can from it and put it to profitable use. A special thanks too to Jeremy for making it available to all. For the moment it looks like he is sharing more info for free than many paid ebooks. Its true many ebooks are like a sandwich with only 2 pieces of bread, open it and wonder, "where's the meat and cheese?":cool:

Darwin

Cute analogy - I wouldn't know I haven't purchased and ebook before! I'm glad this foody didn't get disappointed!

BTW I posted to the wrong thread somewhat....I am in the process of checking out this ebook and I'm about 40 pages deep. I think its great so far the information is not so much things I haven't read but more detailed and organized which is fantastic. I have countless notes in random order or my research on this, that, and of course scams.

Somebody stated that it focused primarily on PPC but I have not gotten that far, as of right now its and over view of all marketing things but again I have not gotten into the detail.

Pixie :p

I said I "thought" that's the main thing he teaches. Just scanned the table of contents. He covers a ton of things including PPC. Looks very comprehensive!

And now, all good things come to an end...Jeremy no longer offers the download. He seems to be focusing on The Black Ink Project....which is even better training.

Hi MsJaxxee,

I'm new at this also, so I decided to go looking for Jeremy's blog and at least follow that and I found that he has an updated program called the Black Ink Project.

However, it's not free. (I just went back and noticed that, sorry )

So nice of you

Hi MsJaxxee,

I'm new at this also, so I decided to go looking for Jeremy's blog and at least follow that and I found that he has an updated program called the Black Ink Project.

However, it's not free. (I just went back and noticed that, sorry )

Thank you so much for trying to help. Right now, I can't afford it. Recently got laid off my job, so I'm having to watch everything, not just the dollars but the pennies, nickels and dimes too. But it sure was extra nice of you to go to the trouble of researching in an attempt to find the free version. I couldn't find it either, unfortunately, but there's so much good stuff right here until I'll continue reading the 5 Star posts and replies and following up the links being left here. There are so many helpful people participating on this site, the moderators, members--including you, who don't mind going out of their way to help others. I'm very glad I found this site. Thanks again Redness44, and the very best of success to you in your business.

FYI: I did a little research about the High Performance Affiliate Marketing ebook and if you go to Quit Your Day Job - Upgrade Your Life and sign up for the newsletter you will receive a link to download the ebook..It's a 147 of pure information. I have been reading it the last few days and have enjoyed learning..Thanks Again to Linda for such a great resource..

I keep a copy with me at all times. Jeremy Palmer has a lot of great information that I still refer to.

I also have access to the black ink project 1, and that was well worth it too (even though I do not do PPC).

MI
Back