The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What's Your Top Affiliate Marketing Secret?

sdevenport

affiliate
Hey AffiliateFix community,

Curious minds want to know: What's your ultimate affiliate marketing secret sauce? Whether it's a killer strategy, a hidden gem of a tool, or a game-changing insight, we want to hear it!

So spill the beans: What's your top tip for crushing it in affiliate marketing? Let's share our wisdom and help each other reach new heights of success!

Can't wait to see what brilliant ideas you bring to the table. Share your secrets and let's elevate our affiliate marketing game together!

I would say knowing what ur target audience needs is the key, and u must understand what the data shows you. If there are any others, data analytical skills and managing multiple accounts are also important. Excel or Python skills can help you a lot. For managing accounts, I recommend adspower for data security.

Well in my case its nothing special .Just that i focus to help people as much as i can ,as it would me my brother as example and forget about the sale . Then guess what ?
When people see that i realy put some efort to realy help and not so disperate about a sale ,they are so much willing to make a purchase

The right time and the right place.
disruption-growth-path.png

When it happens you make bank
breakingBad_AI_SteamPunk.jpg

Hey AffiliateFix community,

Curious minds want to know: What's your ultimate affiliate marketing secret sauce? Whether it's a killer strategy, a hidden gem of a tool, or a game-changing insight, we want to hear it!

So spill the beans: What's your top tip for crushing it in affiliate marketing? Let's share our wisdom and help each other reach new heights of success!

Can't wait to see what brilliant ideas you bring to the table. Share your secrets and let's elevate our affiliate marketing game together!

When you ask people to spill beans, it is customary to provide something yourself.

I use multiple funnels to assure success.

When you ask people to spill beans, it is customary to provide something yourself.

EXACTLY!!!

This person has been posting the same form of AI generated crap all over the forums. I called them out in another thread. Haven't seen them since. Just another poser trying to look smart and build up to the "BIG REVEAL" of what they can do for you. Their business in their sig, "Devenport's Discount Merchandise", doesn't show in the serps. Just another "POSER".

EXACTLY!!!

This person has been posting the same form of AI generated crap all over the forums. I called them out in another thread. Haven't seen them since. Just another poser trying to look smart and build up to the "BIG REVEAL" of what they can do for you. Their business in their sig, "Devenport's Discount Merchandise", doesn't show in the serps. Just another "POSER".

I'm so used to working with AI content that it didn't even occur to me that comment was AI-generated. Maybe you should amend your rules to no useless AI content, except for things like Graybeard's Breaking Bad image, and my avatar, of course.

The problem, IMO, is people (posters) misrepresenting AI output for their own original work.

Do not post plaintext of AI --take a screenshot of the reply and post an image. The reason why is the Googlebot may start giving us, a high DM authority domain --AI penalties --baseless but just for good measure --googlenazi routine.

As per images, so long as they are not ``deceptive`` or AI humiliations of a person, politicians are fair game :p, there is no real issue, so far as I am concerned.

Check our TOS. It says exactly what you recommend.

THX!

I have been on forums since the 90s, I run a couple of my own on other topics, and I don't argue with mods or owners. No AI rules are standard on most forums, so if someone is in violation, warn them or ban them. By the way, your forum is very well organized.

MI
Back