The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with PPC publishing

Alexrox

affiliate
Hi guys.

I need to organize a system similar to wad.ojooo.com or clixsense.com (to be short, incent clicking), any advise on affiliates able to provide me a good volume of ppc which allow incent?

hi guys, no, I have traffic, i need the way to monetize it.
To be even more specific, i already know how i want to monetize it : incent clicking (the same way wad.ojooo.com or clixsense.com do it).
I need somebody able to provide me the links to be clicked by my users, somebody who pay per click, and who accept those clicks to be incentivized (the same way wad.ojooo.com or clixsense.com do it).

hi guys, no, I have traffic, i need the way to monetize it.
To be even more specific, i already know how i want to monetize it : incent clicking (the same way wad.ojooo.com or clixsense.com do it).
I need somebody able to provide me the links to be clicked by my users, somebody who pay per click, and who accept those clicks to be incentivized (the same way wad.ojooo.com or clixsense.com do it).

If you have traffic, why settle for pennies?

Thanks mxyzptlkfishstix (yes, I copied/pasted your nick :p) i will contact them, if anybody can think about any other aff I will be grateful :)

MI
Back