The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 122 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
I have a question about the ebook. In the last paragraph you said :

"If instagram bans an account. Make sure to check if you blogger landing page hasnt been flagged on your other accounts by visiting the account and clicking on the link in the bio. If this happens, just make a new blogger landing page and update all your links."

My question is what if I plan to use my own domain name, with subdomain, how could I know if my landing page has been flagged or not?

Make a landing page with just text and image, add that link to your instagram and test it. If you dont get a warning screen from instagram, your landing page is good. Then add a link on your landing page leading to your domain/subdomain and test the link again after 2 mins. If you get a warning screen, your domain/subdomain has been flagged and you should get a new one.

Hi, what type of follower should my target?
I target accounts that have allot of teen followers since they tend to be more gullible.
I've been using Instagress. A lot of followers and likes on my high quality photos but can't get anyone to click on the link & opt in
Proper account branding and salescopy will help. I dont post any pictures but all my accounts are HQ and seem like a trustworthy brand account.
thanks share
No problem.
hmm, I see, I will try using blogspot like TS guide.
Yea, I use content locker + follower generator. I've tried Health offer with my own landing page,but did not get good results. Probably because traffic from instagram come from worldwide, but my offer only for specific country?
So,what Offers/Vertical is suitable for Instagram Traffic?
I agree with what mod said. Unless you have a global offer (which usually is adult or ppi or something like that) you should try content locking.

@op
can u tell how can use tags?u have any good list?
also we need posts or not?
about flags....ig is weird ...if u get a warning message not 100% ur page is flagged.....just wait a day go back edit profile again re shrink url and test again
ig have redirect issues..
btw method is not that easy as all guys saying i have account 3k followers and i get not even a cent....
also i wanna hear a story from anyone uses that method

As you said, nothing new in this method, that doesn't mean is not good.

Any advice on how to keep the accounts live more time? Besides what you posted in the thread already?

@op
can u tell how can use tags?u have any good list?
also we need posts or not?
about flags....ig is weird ...if u get a warning message not 100% ur page is flagged.....just wait a day go back edit profile again re shrink url and test again
ig have redirect issues..
btw method is not that easy as all guys saying i have account 3k followers and i get not even a cent....
also i wanna hear a story from anyone uses that method
I dont post. And you shouldn't that increases banrate. You shouldn't use this method on account that you value. Only use disposable accounts.

As you said, nothing new in this method, that doesn't mean is not good.

Any advice on how to keep the accounts live more time? Besides what you posted in the thread already?

True.

Not sure what I can say.

I dont post.
I make HQ profiles. I even made the profiles into business profiles now (linked to fb page)
Keep same flow for follows and unfollows.
Not much i can say really.

yeah ok dont worry @op but method is someway overvalued
i see huge posting without anyone really make a profesional guide
all spots about proxys and stuff ,my opinion is u dont need em
and basically never make anythink on my 10 aged accounts

yeah ok dont worry @op but method is someway overvalued
i see huge posting without anyone really make a profesional guide
all spots about proxys and stuff ,my opinion is u dont need em
and basically never make anythink on my 10 aged accounts

Ok mate... I don't know what to tell you tbh :D

2NWO can I swipe that blogger picture with the instant free access? Great method I hate having my accs banned. Do you add random numbers at the end of blogger url like #23468409 ?

things to consider. This can be seem as a short term traffic, once the account gets blocked (if it gets blocked), your site will start losing traffic. Long term goal is to seo the site on google if possible. Right now I am also doing social media with giveaway niche, its not bringing in steady traffic, so I am just wondering if social signal can increase ranking on google.

things to consider. This can be seem as a short term traffic, once the account gets blocked (if it gets blocked), your site will start losing traffic. Long term goal is to seo the site on google if possible. Right now I am also doing social media with giveaway niche, its not bringing in steady traffic, so I am just wondering if social signal can increase ranking on google.

Just subscribe to his blog and thank me later.

What we are going to lock? At ogads there are game offers etc.

My question is what should the people get when they finished the offer

1. Why need proxie?, Can I work without any proxie?

2. Can I see some example website or instagram due to I do not understand about this process?

3. Why need more IG account? all IG account was same niches?

4. Is it possible if I do not invest for this method and handle all process by myself?

What proxies is good for Instagram ? I had 500 old accounts all are 2 years old. But I need to know which is good proxies. I had followliker is that good?

Lets say I want to start with 5 accounts. Would I need a proxy? What exactly do you need a proxy for?

Also, when I use a subdomain like instgrm.mydomain.com for hosting my landers, and Instagram bans that subdomain, would I be able to use another subdomain like instgram2.mydomain.com ? Or will Instagram ban xx.mydomain.com?

Lastly, @2NWO a couple times you said you "don't post" . What exactly does that mean? You don't post your URL along with every picture?

Thanks for sharing ! This thread (and other threads like this) motivate me to take action !

Lets say I want to start with 5 accounts. Would I need a proxy? What exactly do you need a proxy for?

Also, when I use a subdomain like instgrm.mydomain.com for hosting my landers, and Instagram bans that subdomain, would I be able to use another subdomain like instgram2.mydomain.com ? Or will Instagram ban xx.mydomain.com?

Lastly, @2NWO a couple times you said you "don't post" . What exactly does that mean? You don't post your URL along with every picture?

Thanks for sharing ! This thread (and other threads like this) motivate me to take action !

Proxies are to keep your own ip safe and keep your ig's from getting banned all together. Yes you need proxies for 5 accounts. But you can run without proxies but there's a big chance if one gets banned all of the, get banned.

Instagram will ban your domain. You could get away with a few subdomains but in the longrun your domain will be blocked and can become instant bans for your accounts.

I dont post anything. No pictures at all. Just follow and unfollow.

Lets say I want to start with 5 accounts. Would I need a proxy?

3 accounts per social network per IP max.

What exactly do you need a proxy for?

You don't want the accounts to appear that they're associated.

Also, when I use a sub domain like instgrm.mydomain.com for hosting my landers, and Instagram bans that subdomain, would I be able to use another subdomain like instgram2.mydomain.com ? Or will Instagram ban xx.mydomain.com?

No. The entire mydomain.com domain is going to be banned.

It means you don't post to the account any pics, video or text. There's nothing wrong with posting as long as you use good spintax for the text/emojis and make sure the pics/vids are unique i.e. have different MD5 sums.

You should really be asking over @ MassPlanner's forum for users of their software if you want the “real meat and potatoes”.

@2NWO @mxyzptlkfishstix thank you for clarifying ! Especially the part about following/unfollowing and not posting.
One more question though; you create an account and post a few pics/vids, setup the bio with link and then start following/unfollowing? Or is your account always empty apart from the bio+link?

banners
Back