The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 122 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
are you buying IG acc? I am trying to create ig acc but I keep getting error: "Sorry, something went wrong creating your account. Please try again soon"

Earnings on dec 22, 2016
duIfmcV.png

Thanks for the tread. Have gone through everything as well as the ebook. I will want to assume that this is just a setup and forget method. Follow and unfollow people and the hope that those followed will get to click the link in the bio. Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks for the tread. Have gone through everything as well as the ebook. I will want to assume that this is just a setup and forget method. Follow and unfollow people and the hope that those followed will get to click the link in the bio. Correct me if i am wrong.

Yes pretty much. Except it's not hope if you setup your account correctly with good salescopy/marketing tactics. Good triggers lead to conversions.

Same method I posted here. Was making real good money with this. But IG is now cracking down.

I've been using Instagress. A lot of followers and likes on my high quality photos but can't get anyone to click on the link & opt in

I know,I already have few other domains.
actually I ask how to avoid something like that happen again?
maybe use something like; cloaking,url shortener, or subdomain will work?
thanks for your answers btw

Your first problem? Too many accounts pointed to too few domains. Your second and probably more important problem? You probably locked something and the people didn't get what you offered after they completed it and complained to IG. If you promise people something, you better damn well deliver it. I'm guessing you pointed directly to the network's offer pages or had a shortener doing the same.

Subdomains? NO!

I run avatar > matching attached social networking accounts (one IG + one FB + one Twitter + one Pinterest, etc. > one proxy > one domain.

Your first problem? Too many accounts pointed to too few domains. Your second and probably more important problem? You probably locked something and the people didn't get what you offered after they completed it and complained to IG. If you promise people something, you better damn well deliver it. I'm guessing you pointed directly to the network's offer pages or had a shortener doing the same.

Subdomains? NO!

I run avatar > matching attached social networking accounts (one IG + one FB + one Twitter + one Pinterest, etc. > one proxy > one domain.
hmm, I see, I will try using blogspot like TS guide.
Yea, I use content locker + follower generator. I've tried Health offer with my own landing page,but did not get good results. Probably because traffic from instagram come from worldwide, but my offer only for specific country?
So,what Offers/Vertical is suitable for Instagram Traffic?

I have a question about the ebook. In the last paragraph you said :

"If instagram bans an account. Make sure to check if you blogger landing page hasnt been flagged on your other accounts by visiting the account and clicking on the link in the bio. If this happens, just make a new blogger landing page and update all your links."

My question is what if I plan to use my own domain name, with subdomain, how could I know if my landing page has been flagged or not?

MI
Back