The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 122 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
I bro, thanks for the tutorial but wanna ask thing when I upload the landing page and I upload it to my hosting site.
I put the link in this landing page ??
Yes, you have it right. (I think)

Upload landing page to hosting site. Make sure your cpa network's locker link is working on that page. Then add your domain (which you're hosting the lp on) link to bitly and add that bitly link to the blogger landing page. And add the blogger landing page to bitly, and add that bitly link to your instagram. Hope you understand. If not just ask.

Hey, I'm thankful that you have posted this guide.

1. Where do you buy accounts from?

2. How do you SMS Verify your accounts?

3. What kind of niches do you suggest?

4. Due to recent Instagram's updates, they are banning a lot. What can be done now?

Hey, I'm thankful that you have posted this guide.

1. Where do you buy accounts from?

2. How do you SMS Verify your accounts?

3. What kind of niches do you suggest?

4. Due to recent Instagram's updates, they are banning a lot. What can be done now?
1. accs123 or 123accs. (mentioned in the ebook)
2. smspva (also mentioned in the ebook)
3. Free followers and Electronic giveaways always work. And give ok conv. And more for longterm. Pokemon go, and other hot game niches, or specific brand clothing giveaways or coupons etc bring more money but they wont work for a longtime.
4. This is still working. Mass bans happen. Sometimes they hit allot of cpa marketers. Sometimes they don't. If you're not really posting any pictures you're more safe.

1. accs123 or 123accs. (mentioned in the ebook)
2. smspva (also mentioned in the ebook)
3. Free followers and Electronic giveaways always work. And give ok conv. And more for longterm. Pokemon go, and other hot game niches, or specific brand clothing giveaways or coupons etc bring more money but they wont work for a longtime.
4. This is still working. Mass bans happen. Sometimes they hit allot of cpa marketers. Sometimes they don't. If you're not really posting any pictures you're more safe.
Thanks for the reply back.

What's your Skype mate? I'm looking to connect with you.

but how the user trusts the account if there is no pictures. can we post at least some pictures with spintext ?
The users trust account based on presentation (name, prof pic, description, followers). If you post pictures with/without spintax doesnt matter. You'll raise the banrate of your accounts if you do that. But you can do it if you want. But don't expect your accounts to last long that way.

Thanks for the reply back.

What's your Skype mate? I'm looking to connect with you.
me too sir

I'm sorry. I don't really have that much time for skype. You can ask me anything on this thread. As it helps others too.

Yes, you have it right. (I think)

Upload landing page to hosting site. Make sure your cpa network's locker link is working on that page. Then add your domain (which you're hosting the lp on) link to bitly and add that bitly link to the blogger landing page. And add the blogger landing page to bitly, and add that bitly link to your instagram. Hope you understand. If not just ask.

why can't we just add a bitly link to our lp directly? and not using a blogger lp. Im currently having a realy good lp. but have no idee what a blogger landing page must look like

I have the same question, more or less. Why do we need a blogger landing page? Is this just to save money and not host a domain of my own? Wouldn't conversions be higher using your own domain?

Thank! Great share!

why can't we just add a bitly link to our lp directly? and not using a blogger lp. Im currently having a realy good lp. but have no idee what a blogger landing page must look like
I have the same question, more or less. Why do we need a blogger landing page? Is this just to save money and not host a domain of my own? Wouldn't conversions be higher using your own domain?

Thank! Great share!
You can do it. Conversions would be higher. But if IG blocks one of your IG accounts and flags the domain along with it. All the accounts linking to that domain will also be banned. The blogger LP. Is just to be extra safe. It also depends on how much time you want to invest in maintaining this. I want to do 1 time setup and just forget about it and not have to worry about adding new domain. Buying new accounts because old ones got banned etc.

Gonna try this method with Followliker, since I bought the unlimited version for IG and Pinterest.
Thanks.

Do Instagram ban the WHOLE domain? I'm using a bunch of subdomains. The site I'm using is a clickfunnels clone that I built.

Gonna try this method with Followliker, since I bought the unlimited version for IG and Pinterest.
Thanks.

Do Instagram ban the WHOLE domain? I'm using a bunch of subdomains. The site I'm using is a clickfunnels clone that I built.
Yes they can ban the whole domain. Clickfunnels is nice btw :)

Nice Post but the guys at Rhino marketing are nowhere to be found.Can you vouch for them?
Nice post overall
Yes I vouch for them. What do you mean with "they're nowhere to be found"?

thank you for sharing this information

No problem mate. Enjoy!

banners
Back