The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Follow the Easy Money-My Passion

tabiuslee

affiliate
I had been trying to make money On the Internet for a long time just like everybody. I became
a Project Payday Mentor back in 2005 and made my first On-Line money. Followed some crazy
Craigs List programs and made some more money. It was not until I started selling on Ebay
that I started making any Real money. At that time I was Garage Selling and soon grew tired of it. About a Year ago I started doing Drop shipping. Ebay sells have gone down recently cause of Amazon. Chris Green has a paperback book he wrote called Retail Arbitrage it sells for $150.00

I course I bought is all about Retail Arbitrage and I will share my Journey here. I have only sold 1
item before on Amazon. This will be a new experience for me. I will be using the Tools and knowledge I gleen form the Dojo to drive traffic to my Amazon site.

I also hope to Inspire one's who may be struggling a new way of On-line Income they may not of seen before. I do know the importance of Focus and having Goals in mind.

1.I plan on finding products and sending them to FBA Centers.
2. Driving Traffic to my Amazon Product Page
3. Promote JVZoo Aff Link Just cause its not that hard and its in my Blood to do so

Tabius Lee

banners
Back