The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First steps

jtipps

affiliate
Hi,

The company i work for have just launched a new travel affiliate service. I've previously been involved with some SEO work but am new to affiliate marketing etc.

I'm looking for some guidance on perhaps the first 3 to 5 steps of how to get our affiliate program noticed and out to the world.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. I didn't post the link as didn't want to break any rules.

Thanks in advance.

Joining an established affiliate network would be a good start. Somewhere like Kolimbo or Commission junction
Because these networks are already established a lot of affiliate marketers go there looking for oroducts to promote. And the travel niche is a very popular one

Also make sure that you give your affiliates decent tools to work with e.g. good range of banners, perhaps a report that they can distribute. The option to deep link is one that affiliates find useful. Also the commission rate needs to be competitive

The other thing is to announce your affiliate program in affiliate marketing forums like this one. Better still approach Linda and see if she will consider a joint venture with you. SHe is very experienced in these things and I am sure you are aware that this forum and her blog have a prominent internet presence

Good luck and hopefully you will come back and let us know how well your program is doing

MI
Back