The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How long before I can make my first 100 USD?

Affey

affiliate
Hello everybody!

I'm totally new to affiliate marketing and I'm currently going trough a online course learning how to make money with affiliate marketing by building websites/blogs.
My plan is to make a niche blog and try to rank it among the top three websites for its keywords, and bring in free and organic traffic only. To achieve that, I have chosen a niche in a non-competitive language (I speak the language) with around 10 million - 15 million speakers.

By researching competitors for that niche and language, I have estimated that I may reach around 1000+ monthly visitors. I know that's not much but I will mainly promote offers of digital products/subscriptions with relatively good commissions.

My questions is, what do you think is the minimum amount of time it will take me to reach a $100/month if I put in 4+ hours affiliate marketing every day, 7 days a week?

I'm currently going trough a online course learning how to make money with affiliate marketing by building websites/blogs.

Who's course?

My plan is to make a niche blog and try to rank it among the top three websites for its keywords, and bring in free and organic traffic only.

Be prepared to take at least 6 months to see any true results. Free traffic is not a viable traffic source for any beginner learning affiliate marketing and it is never a successful primary traffic source. You can not properly target free traffic and you cannot properly track it. Free traffic is only a tertiary traffic source. It is a supplemental traffic source.

if I put in 4+ hours affiliate marketing every day, 7 days a week?

Do that with paid traffic and you will have a steady income of $100 a day within a 2 or 3 months.

If you are going to do something, do it correctly or not at all.

Thanks for your reply!
The course is on Udemy by Joshua Evans. It's called "The ultimate affiliate marketing course"

Who's course?

Be prepared to take at least 6 months to see any true results. Free traffic is not a viable traffic source for any beginner learning affiliate marketing and it is never a successful primary traffic source. You can not properly target free traffic and you cannot properly track it. Free traffic is only a tertiary traffic source. It is a supplemental traffic source.

Do that with paid traffic and you will have a steady income of $100 a day within a 2 or 3 months.

If you are going to do something, do it correctly or not at all.
Just curious, Do you have any daily expense budget on Paid Traffic to reach $100 a day within 2 or 3 months? At least an estimate will be fine.

daily expense budget on Paid Traffic to reach $100 a day within 2 or 3 months?

Well that completely depends on the offer payout, the traffic source, and what your hard costs are for tools. I have more than 3/4 of my business in content marketing. I am netting (true net) about a 62% average for this year so far in the content marketing side of my business (up from the 53% average for 2022). My CPA/PPC side is netting about 39% so far (down from a 44% average for 2022).

My expenses largely remain within the same margins each year with little fluctuation except for ad costs which can vary wildly sometimes. Especially when investing in split testing, testing new niches, testing new offers, etc.

If you are doing CPA (or something similar), you should have all of the required tools (and know how to use them) before expecting to develop any predictable and steady cash flow. If you do use an intelligence platform, have a VPS, use a tracker, do split testing, then you can easily reach a steady and predictable monthly net within a few months. Keep in mind, you may only get paid 2 or 3 times a month, so you have to have the cash to lay out day after day. Additionally, you should not be taking money out of the budget for the first 3 to 6 months because you need it to grow the business month after month. Growth relies on the business income and if you are spending the profits for personal expenses then you are defeating your growth, defeating yourself, and defeating your business.

You MUST treat this as business. Failure to do so will not result in anything steady and predictable. You MUST have at least one months expenses to invest to make it all come together and I highly recommend 3 months to invest.

This is why most noobs fail. They all say, "I don't have to do that. I hear all of the time that people are making big bucks with no investment.". These people fail every time! EVERY TIME! I've seen this thousands of times.

I know of no other business on the planet that a person can easily develop into a $50k a year business in the first year with a $5k investment up front.

Last edited:
Hi @Affey you should also do affilaite marketing out of the blog site. it will gain you some very good expiernce.
once you learn how to effectively use paid marketing, you will also get more ideas to grow the site traffic as well.

Wow i just find the answer to my problem
I strugle for many years and still strugle because i only use free traffic for my business

Sarcasm or an epiphany?

:D

You need to do omni-channel traffic sourcing.
Paid, Social Media and SEO.
It is possible to make money with just the right paid traffic. But the traffic investment is substantial.
Time is money --the expenses of living wait for no one.
Thats a smart strategy ,thanks for advice

banners
Back