The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can i create my post???

How did you create this post?
:rofl That was my question, too.

@Checkmia where are you trying to post that's giving you the problem?

Not all forums are 'postable'. For example, the Affiliate Networks and the Affiliate Programs forums are aggregates for our Resources area.

If you're trying in a different forum, the forward slash or a link in the title can be a problem. If that's the case, just remove them.

Does that help?

There is a green button above that says "New Posts" Click on that. Wait. How did you create this post? :rofl
:rofl That was my question, too.

@Checkmia where are you trying to post that's giving you the problem?

Not all forum are 'postable'. For example, the Affiliate Networks and the Affiliate Programs forums are aggregates for our Resources area.

If you're trying in a different forum, the forward slash or a link in the title can be a problem. If that's the case, just remove them.

Does that help?
i don't know why, but i try to post anywhere it also notify for me that i need to have 10 my post Crying Face

i don't know why, but i try to post anywhere it also notify for me that i need to have 10 my post
That is to prevent link spamming ...
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
heads up fair warning

i don't know why, but i try to post anywhere it also notify for me that i need to have 10 my post Crying Face

You are trying to place links in your posts and you do not have permission to do so until you have ten posts. Additionally, if you are placing links in posts this early in your membership it raises a lot of suspicions about why you are here.

Are you here to be a member, or are you here trying to promote something?

You are trying to place links in your posts and you do not have permission to do so until you have ten posts. Additionally, if you are placing links in posts this early in your membership it raises a lot of suspicions about why you are here.

Are you here to be a member, or are you here trying to promote something?
no sir, I simply wanted to post hello to people and there was no link, but it said the same. But now I can post

banners
Back