The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many sales do I need before I can create a LAA?

OscarMike

Hi everyone, most of the courses I've taken on Facebook ads say I need at least 500 sales before I can create a custom audience. From that custom audience based on purchases in the last 30 days, I can create a lookalike audience. This warms up the Meta pixel. Now the pixel has a good idea of who wants to buy the product.

According to PPC Coach's wedding challenge #1 however, I only need 2-3 sales under my belt before I can create a custom audience and looklike audience. He says he's seen no noticeable difference in getting sales doing it this way. In other words, 500 sales is redundant.

Do you agree with him?

Don't jump the gun. Events statistically average by the "law of larger numbers ".

500 conversions (CTR events from the ads)? or,
500 conversions (Sale events from the ads)?

576 to 1000 CTR seems appropriate to me. At least 100 ...
--that might be 50-100 Sale events

500 sales of what? Jet Planes or Pencils?

Don't jump the gun. Events statistically average by the "law of larger numbers ".

500 conversions (CTR events from the ads)? or,
500 conversions (Sale events from the ads)?

576 to 1000 CTR seems appropriate to me. At least 100 ...
--that might be 50-100 Sale events

500 sales of what? Jet Planes or Pencils?

Sales events from the ads.

I'm selling a beauty product from China. I'm dropshipping using AliExpress. I'm selling it for $19.95. In PPC Coach's course, he sells print on demand products like custom mugs, necklaces etc for $20-$30. In the Facebook Ads courses I took, they were dropshipping items from China (selling them for $20).

banners
Back