The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How many subscribers do I need before I see my first sale?

OscarMike

Hi guys, I'm targeting the weight loss niche on Facebook.

Russell Brunson once said in one of his podcasts that for every 100 subscribers you get, you'll 1-2 sales. Those subscribers allow you to essentially build a list for free. Assuming the cost per lead is $1 and the profit is $50 per sale.

Do you agree with this stat? Is it common to get 1-2 sales per 100 subscribers?

I've added over 500 subscribers to my list and I still don't have any sales. But this could be a copywriting issue. I'm sending my list a soap opera sequence, which is 5 emails that build rapport. Building rapport is one of the 7 skills that every salesman should know. Brian Tracy talks about this in his book, Sales Success.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

Why don't people put their 'money of the wood'?
  • Right now there are unfavorable economic stations globally.
    There is a lot less discretionary spending on trivial items.
    I'm targeting the weight loss niche on Facebook.
  • A lot of these offers are not that good (or needed) to get the money that is out there.
I think 1% or 2% might be obtainable --right time --right place
People buy because they get sold. Maybe, that Burma Shave, soap opera stuff is just boring?

should have 100% focus on customers
if you do 1 of 2 things you will make a success
1 --> save their time
2 --> save their money
if you do 1 & 2 you 100% win
then try 2 make them laugh
if you can do all 3
1 --> save their time
2 --> save them money
3 --> make them laugh
you dont need to ask this question
cos all campaigns are not the same
there is no avg conv rate
What do you guys think?

there is no avg conv rate
There is an acceptable range --that varies with the product's attributes, type of media ad, etc.
Global medians do matter but I do think the medians may have changed downward the past 5 years.

1 --> save their time
2 --> save their money
That really applies towards selling a commodity item. A can of corn or a pair of socks.

Selling something like weight loss means telling a compelling story and offering some 'fairy tale' proof. It's a hard sell and usually a negative sell --with a take-away close.
  • If you don't do /or get this you will be unhappy forever --Is that what you really want?
  • Of course not, (blah blah)

banners
Back