The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can I sell my software plan in JVzoo, Warrirorplus and Click bank?

phonebot

affiliate
Hi,

I search for affiliates and I am a newbie.

I created a software. There are 3 licenses: Bronze, Silver, and Gold with 3 different prices. The more features the software has, the more expensive the price will be.

I set up my affiliate program with the WordPress Ultimate Affiliate Pro plugin. So I have my pricing page, and my affiliate tracking plugin.

I wanted to start finding affiliates and found these platforms: JVZoo, Warriorplus, and Clickbank. I watched some tutorial videos for vendors. I understood I need to add 3 times my product for my 3 different prices (licenses). And I see that each platform asks you to add their purchase button for tracking.

As I already have my pricing page with my purchase Woocommerce button for the checkout, what do you recommend I do :
- To create a separate website with other domain names for each platform?
or
- To create a separate sales page for each platform on my current domain?

Has anyone already faced this situation? Do you have any info for me?

Thanks for your help.

Don't use WordPress for high volume traffic, or;
at least buy test traffic like 10,000 pops daily to the WP page you intend to use for CPA traffic, then;
check the page load times on your server, and the load metrics, use;
Bash:
in ssh
$ top #and
$ free -mh

Their tracking or their checkouts (payment processing)?

You need to focus on one platform and run all of your affiliate traffic through that specific portal. Placing your product on multiple affiliate management sites is not a smart or appropriate plan.

Depending on the current volume of sales and affiliates you have, either now or at some point, you will require migrating from WP to a developer built site on your own dedicated server and adding a true affiliate platform install like Tipalti, Post Affiliate Pro, Affise, Tapaffiliate, Levanta, and so many more.

The smart thing to do is be prepared for the migration or set it up correctly from the beginning. WP will not handle everything smoothly.

MI
Back