The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can someone clear my confusion?

J

JincoDwan

Let me just list the 3 questions directly:

1. Is Franktrax a reliable affiliate network?

I joined the network because of the incredible high score it gets on the affpaying, which says they pay weekly and the minimum payment is just $50.However, I found it only provides adult dating offers, and what's more weird is that I only got one smartlink to promote, and I can't check the previous performance based on the data such as geo,carrier,OS,eCPM,CR,etc.They said I just have to promote that link, then it would redirect the audience to the best converting offers separately and automatically.

Well,can someone give a decent review of it?

2. About Adplexity and Group Buy

By trying the Adplexity (not mine) for a while, I discovered that it doesn't cover some geos like Costa Rica, Iceland, etc and I couldn't find related results after typing "whatsapp" in the LP category. So strange,as almost the most well known SPY tool.An idea comes to my mind, I know there's some group buys of different SPY tool packages online, how to choose between them,any recommendations?

3. About Mobicow

I had applied for it but got no activation email, so after one day's waiting I chose another email address to register, still no replies.(I have checked the junk and spam box carefully.)Then I turned to skype for help, whereas their account was inactive…So is it still operating normally?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me just list the 3 questions directly:

1. Is Franktrax a reliable affiliate network?

I joined the network because of the incredible high score it gets on the affpaying, which says they pay weekly and the minimum payment is just $50.However, I found it only provides adult dating offers, and what's more weird is that I only got one smartlink to promote, and I can't check the previous performance based on the data such as geo,carrier,OS,eCPM,CR,etc.They said I just have to promote that link, then it would redirect the audience to the best converting offers separately and automatically.

Well,can someone give a decent review of it?

2. About Adplexity and Group Buy

By trying the Adplexity (not mine) for a while, I discovered that it doesn't cover some geos like Costa Rica, Iceland, etc and I couldn't find related results after typing "whatsapp" in the LP category. So strange,as almost the most well known SPY tool.An idea comes to my mind, I know there's some group buys of different SPY tool packages online, how to choose between them,any recommendations?

3. About Mobicow

I had applied for it but got no activation email, so after one day's waiting I chose another email address to register, still no replies.(I have checked the junk and spam box carefully.)Then I turned to skype for help, whereas their account was inactive…So is it still operating normally?

Hello dude, i'll just try to give you a simple help including some simple recommendations,
for your first question, i'll ask you to search for other aff networks that you can work with, and try to see what they offer that could be helpful for you to work with them, before choosing which one you could work with exactly.
- for the spy-tools, there are really some good one out there that you could contact and try to figure out what they offer, and decide exactly which one seems interesting to you to work with, i'll advice you to check the spytool Admobispy, and try to work with them, or check out those spy-services listed on this thread, before choosing, i hope it could be helpful. https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/7-useful-ad-spying-tools-for-affiliate-marketers.28195/,
6 For the third question, just try to reach their support department, and ask them the question straight away, or even try to look for other platforms you could work with.

Hello dude, i'll just try to give you a simple help including some simple recommendations,
for your first question, i'll ask you to search for other aff networks that you can work with, and try to see what they offer that could be helpful for you to work with them, before choosing which one you could work with exactly.
- for the spy-tools, there are really some good one out there that you could contact and try to figure out what they offer, and decide exactly which one seems interesting to you to work with, i'll advice you to check the spytool Admobispy, and try to work with them, or check out those spy-services listed on this thread, before choosing, i hope it could be helpful. https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/7-useful-ad-spying-tools-for-affiliate-marketers.28195/,
6 For the third question, just try to reach their support department, and ask them the question straight away, or even try to look for other platforms you could work with.
Thanks, buddy!For the last question, it's just that I could't find a way to get in touch with them, I don't want to leave a message on their Facebook or something, which seems unprofessional to me.

Thanks, buddy!For the last question, it's just that I could't find a way to get in touch with them, I don't want to leave a message on their Facebook or something, which seems unprofessional to me.

Very weird, I've always found them very responsive. Did you try their info@mobicow.com email? Or any of their other means of contact?

Support hours: 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri
Tel: (888) 776.5486
Fax: (888) 776.5486

@mobicow

I don't have any experience working with the two companies you have mentioned so I can't be much help on those.

However I see that it looks like you are running adult dating via a smartlink with no transparency. Our sole focus is adult dating and we have various smartlink options -- with our most direct having full transparency of which offers you are actually converting along with the necessary details as mentioned above (GEO, Carrier, OS, etc).

Free free to hit me up at your convenience if you would like to discuss!

Very weird, I've always found them very responsive. Did you try their email? Or any of their other means of contact?

Support hours: 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri
Tel: (888) 776.5486
Fax: (888) 776.5486

@mobicow
No,neither email nor skype got replies, and I'm from China, making a phone call overseas is very expensive.:oops:

MI
Back