The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing Shut Me Down??? WTF

desjardins2013

affiliate
Attempted to login this morning and it wasn't allowing me - i got on the phone with them and they didn't supply any details said they would send my account up for review. Also said it would take upto 3 days to get feedback. Didn't take 30mins and I got an email stating my account will remain closed and no other information will be provided??

WTF? bing taking on Googles mind set or what?

Well funny thing is that I was direct linking but at the KW level - figured I was safe. I was safe for awhile was running the same ad for almost 4months... then I added another campaign, testing the waters on a chicken coop blueprint --- then all went to hell!!! worst part is they wont even speak to me its horrible...that one campaign was banking roughly 1100/day

oh dam. That really sucks....

I just started looking into wp landing page plugins found a couple, but they're expensive..

Luke from PeerFly recommends creating your own landing pages for that exact reason.

You also could have used a cloaking script like pretty links pro that uses framesets hide your aff links.

I'm working on a Pinterest campaign which I'm going to use my own landing page, but not sure how I'm going to get the visitor from my page to the offer..?

Anyone have any suggestions on this?

Thanks
James

banners
Back