The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Ask me anything about CPA network & Facebook ads

ok and what kind of offers does really convert well in FB and what not? what converts well CPM or CPC ?
If i plan to promote coupons kind of offers will it be helping me?

1, You can create FB page and gain likes, then use it to do paid post.
2, You can create FB accounts and warm up for sale.
3, You can join many fb group to post your offer (which is risky for kicking out by the group owner, so do post in group with topic that related to your offer product)
4, Run fb ads to promote your product.
thanks for that it was helpful but what i wanted to know was how does face book the social network make its own money

Thanks
What the best strategy to get a lot of traffic using CPM or PPC (clicks ads or post likes) as cheap as possible ?

Do you need a tracker for facebook ads?
And do you recommend a regular host or CDN for landing page?

Last edited:
1.if i want run with CPI (iOS apps and games) , i can run with direct link ( aff link) or use Landing Page
If use afflink , how to cloak it
2.User will close tab if loading to appstore so long time( aff link) , how to optimize for this ?
Thanks

1.if i want run with CPI (iOS apps and games) , i can run with direct link ( aff link) or use Landing Page
If use afflink , how to cloak it
2.User will close tab if loading to appstore so long time( aff link) , how to optimize for this ?
Thanks
Buddy, we are talking about CPA instead of CPI. Maybe you can ask somewhere else on this forum. Good luck!

Need affiliate with a wap subscription in one click. It desired to take traffic from the SMS and mobile Messager

Hi
I'm Trying to do a pixel conversion 'lead' but i have a problem with confirmation page for landing page ,
my problem i receive the conversion without leads ' empty conversion'

please how to switch my confirmation page with the offer ?

this is my methode : fb ads >> landing page >> offer >> confirmation page = lead

please HELP ME
AND THANKS

I would like to know, whats an affordable tracking software that is good for a beginner. In addition can you point me to any good resources related to tracking?

Tracking conversions, clicks etc.

Hi all guys,
I'm a newbie. So happy when can be a affiliatefixer.
If you have questions regarding facebook ad campaigns, don't hesitate on ping me.

MI
Back