The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketing is hard Looking for good paid ads

extra

affiliate
I've been affiliate marketing over 5 years, still not rich, not even close.

Need to invest in myself and spend some money on paid ads, any ideas?

Attachments

• GGcnDv2XAAAR3Fa.jpeg
    GGcnDv2XAAAR3Fa.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 15
What are you selling/marketing --then who will allow you to advertise is a problem too.
SEO is hopes and dreams for the most part, there are a few winners and most others are only seeing mediocre returns today.
15% - 18% on the average of SEM PPC ads monetize. Sometimes less.
Native ads cost less but the rules vary a lot as to the advertised content. What are you selling/marketing matters a lot.

1. Start with a small budget
  2. Make sure you're targeting the right audience and promoting products that pay well
  3. Craft clear and interesting ads

Well even if the paid traffic its the way to go ,dont think that will be the magic solution that will make you rich on affiliate marketing
I think a very big factor why people dont succed its your mindset ,subconstient beliefs etc
No matter how much work you put or how much money you invest if your subconstient mind thinks that you dont deserve enough money then you will not make enough money but of course it may not be your case

Regarding paid ads you can learn google ads ,bing ads ,facebook ads etc but it also depends on what products you promote etc
Some niches or products may work well with facebook ads not work at all with google ads and viceversa
As a starting point you can watch tutorials on youtube and try to aply some small campaigns in the beginning

MI
Back