The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Top E-commerce CPA Networks 2024

Cassie Garcia

I'm going to finish a web design and SEO training course online at the end of this month. I want to build up and develop a site used to review Supplements/Skincare products/Nutra in order to earn commissions via affiliate links, but I don't have much time and experience to reach out to brands or advertisers. Saying that, I prefer working with affiliate networks, having a diversity of direct CPA campaigns to recommend to me which offers I should try at the beginning. I searched for the trusted names on google and other platforms. Here they appear as top E-commerce networks, I guess (I'm not allowed to reveal the name of this forum). Do you have any experience with them or any name is familiar to you? May I try to sign up these networks for a publisher account?

1713173935120.png

Have you checked the resources here?

That would be a good place to start and look at any member comments --they are usually a lot more genuine the "web reviews"

Just have a quick glance at the first pages but most of them don't have any reviews or rating so I don't think it is helpful and realistic in the market at the moment.

I'm going to finish a web design and SEO training course online at the end of this month. I want to build up and develop a site used to review Supplements/Skincare products/Nutra in order to earn commissions via affiliate links, but I don't have much time and experience to reach out to brands or advertisers. Saying that, I prefer working with affiliate networks, having a diversity of direct CPA campaigns to recommend to me which offers I should try at the beginning. I searched for the trusted names on google and other platforms. Here they appear as top E-commerce networks, I guess (I'm not allowed to reveal the name of this forum). Do you have any experience with them or any name is familiar to you? May I try to sign up these networks for a publisher account?

If you are just starting, you must make time to establish aff accounts, make time each day to contact one or two networks until you get approved.

Most of them ask for your web address, it will help to have a nice website to show that you are professional.

Once you are successful, managers from other networks may contact you to invite you to promote products, that happened to me over the years.

Apply to the major networks and promote high ticket offers that will mean more profits, don't promote the same stuff that thousands of others are doing too.

h a web design and SEO training course online at the end of this month. I want to build up and develop a site used to review Supplements/Skincare products/Nutra in order to earn commissions via affil
Hello @Cassie Garcia
You should opt for MyLead affiliate network, you can check our CPA affiliate programs in Health and Beauty category. You mentioned that you don't have time to reach out to the brands and advertisers, that's why I think MyLead will be the best option for you. We are flexible and open to individual conditions for each available affiliate program.

All the best,
Nikodem | MyLead

If you are just starting, you must make time to establish aff accounts, make time each day to contact one or two networks until you get approved.

Most of them ask for your web address, it will help to have a nice website to show that you are professional.

Once you are successful, managers from other networks may contact you to invite you to promote products, that happened to me over the years.

Apply to the major networks and promote high ticket offers that will mean more profits, don't promote the same stuff that thousands of others are doing too.
Nice experience. Can I have a look at your website? Are you promoting E-commerce as well?

banners
Back